• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Town Tomorrow :3

I wish I would have read the boards a little more before I started the game. I was just so excited to get it that I chose a good layout and played from there, despite all my villagers being duds.

Gizmodo, my friend has a shih-tzu named Gizmo that I always calls Gizmodo so whenever I see you on the boards I think of the little dog. Just a question, why tomorrow and not today?

That is why my username is Gizmodo, i had a little hamster named Gizmo, and she had loads of nicknames :p
And because im at my grandparents today so didnt bring my 3DS :)

Gotcha! I hope you get Vesta quickly. Post here in between resets so we know how your quest is coming!

I'm restarting as well, today, and if I get Vesta anywhere down the road, I will give her to you for free. I know how hard it is to find a dream villager.<3

Oh man. My very first town had Timbra and Vesta right off the bat. And soon afterward Muffy moved in. :eek:

Back