• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Already 9 villagers, 10th moves in tomorrow, no tent.

Lamues

Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Cake
How! Everything I know about this game is a lie!
I have 9 villagers living in my town, nobody's moving out and I haven't spoken to anyone who has camped in my town because they were all really ugly. And now, out of the blue, a 10th villager moves in, how is that possible?

I found 9 to be enough since the houses take up a lot of space..

Have you been visiting other people's towns? If so villagers can move in even if you don't invite them.

Thats weird. Maybe you accidentally talked one of another town's villagers to move by your place?

The owner of the only town I've visited that has static is on vacation and I haven't been there in 2 weeks...

Visiting other towns or streetpass
do you have another villager moving out soon?? so as the game thought it was dropping to 8, they brought another in?

I think I saw someone post saying that they got a 10th villager from streetpass.

I also got a non tent/invited 10th villager... not sure how he got here, never talked to him before!

It is by street pass. Happened to my twice. Once from street passing my best friend and another by street passing my brother. Its kinda weird but adventurous.

But my streetpass showcase is empty, I've never streetpassed with anyone! I denied 4 villager's requests to move out, maybe the game felt like something needed to change?

I keep having this happen too. Problem being it's the villagers they didn't want...I don't want them either.

Argh, I hope I don't get any street pass hits. I'm happy at nine houses because then I have room if I get lucky with a camper/someone moving.

That Street Pass thing is so weird. I still have only 9 villagers (holding out for a good camper) and I have a full Happy Home Showcase.

Maybe this is a good thing though. I'd rather wait than have someone random that I don't like move in.

This happened to me when someone convinced a villager from my town to move into his town. Once he took my villager, I had 9 villagers and one open spot. But someone (Cally, urgh) who was all boxed up that day in his town decided to move into my town. :| It's supposedly a rare occurrence/small percentage chance that that will happen. .__. But it happened.

Back