Awesome Things Villagers Do

When you find the villager asleep in their own house, standing up!

And when you wake them up XD
HNI_0061.JPG

Kyle said he had a graceful painting, and he would sell it for 7,086 bells. Then, he said the price was too high, so he simply gave it to me. It's legit :3

I caught my first shark a couple days ago, and as I walk by Monty, he 'pings' and walks over to me. I talk to him, and he says he's interested in my shark. I get all annoyed cause I wanted to donate it, but then he says 'I'll give you all my bells for it! 27,000!' I was like .....yes. now I love Monty, lol.

Caught another shark to replace that one and donated it the next day, so all is not lost. cx

Pretty much any time I get stung by bees and can't buy medicine (too early and store is closed), if I talk to Rory he will give me some.

When most of my villagers are super worried about me when I wore the bandage..
They are all so caring!

Several of my villagers (avery, Violet (I hate him/her), Henry and Bunnie) were fishing next to eachother, it was so adorable!

Phil suggested the police station. Definitely the coolest thing a villager has done so far aha!

I love it when they're asleep or sitting on a stump, or just a chair in their room. I love it even more when they give you legit paintings.

Sly gave me a moldy shirt once.

Haha, the love is strong. It's even worse when they start out with "I saw this and immediately thought of you!"... awh, an IV drip? you shouldn't have. My villagers are calling me a Stump Maker at the moment because I have chopped down so many trees (trying to lay paths). Maybe they are trying to tell me something - "Eiji is on a tree-destroying rampage... we must sedate him!".

The sweetest thing that has happened to me was when I was walking around my plaza and Apollo 'dinged' and walked up to me, I thought it was going to be him asking to buy some junk off of me again but he ended up doing the daydreaming emotion saying things like "You're kind and considerate". I just sat there, mouth agape, In amazement. I was so happy, it seems so stupid but even thinking about it now I am getting that warm, fuzzy feeling.

This game, man... this game.

Marshal asked me to change his Space K.K. to a new music.
+ A + Gonna give him "I Love You"

BEST THING HE COULD HAVE ASKED FOR TBH.

Spork sent me a letter telling me he dreamed Isabelle was giant and destroying the town and I saved his life.... He's weird and now I miss him O^O

Pinky gave me a bamboo shoot which was pretty cool. I planted it next to her house, because she's a panda you know.

Ankha gave me the thrown that was in her house. Shes moving soon and I thought it was kinda sweet :x

Back