• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Awesome Things Villagers Do

violetneko

Atmospheric Legend
Bells
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Cake
What's the best thing a villager has done for you? It could be an item they gave, the way they treat you, etc.

Mine would be when Chadder invited me to his house. A bit later he asks if I want anything, I say yes, as I spot a cool bathtub he has. He says he would sell it to me for 4 thousand something bells; I'm like heck yes! Its official name is the whirlpool bath. Later, I find out it is a Club Tortimer exclusive item that costs 70 medals. Like, woah, thank you Chadder! XD

Before Katt moved out she suggested a picnic blanket PWP. c:
Puddles suggested an illuminated tree today.

The best thing my villagers could do is suggest nice PWPs rofl. And suggest them more often.

I remember, Doc invited me over to his house, and I saw this gorgeous large bookshelf, and he let me have it! I mean everything else in his house was personal to him and he wouldn't let me buy it, but I got the bookshelf that I'm still using in my house!

I don't know, I guess it's not THAT awesome, but I still owe him like a gazillion :D

I think the best new feature is being able to buy out a good majority your neighbors' furniture if you have them invite you over frequently. hehe.

Obviously, I was outside the town hall late last night when I stopped to talk to Stitches because he was right there. He first asked if I was heading to the town hall to do some late night work, then he said this and it made me smile!

image.jpg

Thank you, Stitches (':

Obviously, I was outside the town hall late last night when I stopped to talk to Stitches because he was right there. He first asked if I was heading to the town hall to do some late night work, then he said this and it made me smile!

Thank you, Stitches (':
Aww! That's sweet :3

It was the other morning, I was really upset about something. I picked up the DS to hop on AC;NL...

Chester, who lives right next door, had sent me a letter that went along the lines of "This is my official declaration of friendship! "
and as I finished reading the letter,Chester was there, watering the flowers around my house. Then he had this !! action and came up to me to complain that Purrl picked on him and said his catchphrase was lame.

QnQ <3 my heart melt three times that morning. bb chester<3

For the longest time, I have been exactly one item short of completing my Modern Wood series. (I have yet to collect a complete series of anything.) I lacked the chest. Bertha visited me the other day, making a lot of comments on my furniture and stuff. The next day, she sent me a letter and, lo and behold, she gave me the chest! You cannot imagine the crazy grin I had on my face. I felt like I had struck the lottery or something. It was surreal. :D

Today, Lopez was checking out the notice board. Didn't know they did that, but he was standing in front of it with the pondering emotion.

When they sit on stumps waggling their little feet- it makes me melt from the cuteness.

I love just about everything they do. But I especially love when they comment or use PWPs that have taken time and money to build. I love it when they pop into your house, too...

Kid Cat was sitting on my bench yesterday and said he'd saved a seat for me. Then when I hopped on he was giving a huge smile the whole time - so cute!

I like that if you fall in a pitfall in their presence, they are concerned for you c:

Back