I need someone I can trust!!

MamaMyers

Michael Myers Mom
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I top member, a person who a lot of people know who wants to help a fellow member out!
I hate my town lay out, I feel like there is no much I can do on it, its a pain in the butt!

so I want to start over, thing Is I got pretty far, and have lots of bells I want to be able to get! I need a town I can lay my stuff down, make a new map and come back and get it all...

I need someone with enough room to make at least two trips to empty the lockers..I will pay if needed!

Well I don't know if I'm well-known enough... I can at least offer you a thread bump. xD I'd be willing to help if you want, free of charge. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone who's been here longer would want to help you as well~

Two COMPLETE lockers???? Dang... I would help but I need my stuff too and I can't drop more than 10 items on the ground or I will lose perfect town status again D:

Two COMPLETE lockers???? Dang... I would help but I need my stuff too and I can't drop more than 10 items on the ground or I will lose perfect town status again D:

even for 30 min??

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ya i want to bring lots of hybrids haah and 8 million bells

Back