• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need someone I can trust!!

MamaMyers

Michael Myers Mom
Bells
I top member, a person who a lot of people know who wants to help a fellow member out!
I hate my town lay out, I feel like there is no much I can do on it, its a pain in the butt!

so I want to start over, thing Is I got pretty far, and have lots of bells I want to be able to get! I need a town I can lay my stuff down, make a new map and come back and get it all...

I need someone with enough room to make at least two trips to empty the lockers..I will pay if needed!

Well I don't know if I'm well-known enough... I can at least offer you a thread bump. xD I'd be willing to help if you want, free of charge. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone who's been here longer would want to help you as well~

Two COMPLETE lockers???? Dang... I would help but I need my stuff too and I can't drop more than 10 items on the ground or I will lose perfect town status again D:

Two COMPLETE lockers???? Dang... I would help but I need my stuff too and I can't drop more than 10 items on the ground or I will lose perfect town status again D:

even for 30 min??

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ya i want to bring lots of hybrids haah and 8 million bells

Back