What's with all the 'rumor' talk?

Ankha keeps calling me a bell pincher even though I buy every single of of her dang items she wants me to buy as well as fund every freaking PWP >_<

I do find that I am called a pro listener a lot....a lot a lot...

I think all those rumors are based on what you do in the game... Like pro listener is when you complete a lot of the tasks your villagers ask you to do, freshman mayor is when you first start the game, and bell pincher might be when you save a lot of bells in the ABD... make sense?

There are more rumors then what they think of you. Like how Zell and Eugene may be long lost cousins! Or how Eugene and Rocket apparently may be buying a car together. Or that Nan and Peanut don't get along apparently.

It's funny, but I'm startign to think some of those rumors are true, mainly the ones that involve who likes who. EVERYONE keeps saying Peanut and Nan don't get along, for instance, so i wonder if it's the game's way of telling you they do have preference in people.

There are more rumors then what they think of you. Like how Zell and Eugene may be long lost cousins! Or how Eugene and Rocket apparently may be buying a car together. Or that Nan and Peanut don't get along apparently.

It's funny, but I'm startign to think some of those rumors are true, mainly the ones that involve who likes who. EVERYONE keeps saying Peanut and Nan don't get along, for instance, so i wonder if it's the game's way of telling you they do have preference in people.

I get this a lot too. I heard that Chester and Eloise were dating and that Ankha hates Harry.

This game centers around rumors a lot, yes. There's even a lot of dialogue that tells you that you should never believe anything until you're certain that's it's true or not.

It's all about misunderstandings; even you becoming mayor is one huge misunderstanding that got out of hand. They were convinced it was true and so you became the actual mayor.

Back