• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Collections?

Mamapeta

cat enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
do you guys tend to collect anything for fun? personally i collect music! not just any type of music though- only music that has one of my villagers for the cover art!! i think its a really cute feature and i love having something to put in my spare room

fz9fft.jpg

2ptxkbr.jpg

what about you?

I'm collecting music too! I'm also trying to get the ones with my villagers, but I've placed a few random there because I accidentally ordered too much =.=
tumblr_mqaz9kMn8s1qbl59ho1_400.jpg

I'm also collecting green stuff, and I love most of the clothing and headgears!

Aw man, I didn't even think to look at covers for villagers! I should be more diligent >:3

So far I'm collecting my neighbors' favorite pictures, certain gyroids (bowtoids, lullaboids, sproids), furniture sets, and neighbors (haha, didn't see that one coming).

I'm collecting fossils to make miniatures. So far, I'm only interested in 6 particular dinosaurs (of which I have 3), but I might start making miniatures of other ones later down the line as well. Probably once I complete the fossil exhibit in my museum.

Nope, I don't collect, but I'd love to meet all the animals in the game! Somehow. I guess that's why I have a campsite. I wish the game kept track of the animals you meet via a checklist. :)

I'm collecting the totem poles, bonsai trees, panda and reg teddy bears, and all the plants. When winter comes I'll be trying to collect all the camping items the campers bring.

I like collecting music and Gyroids for my museum! I also collect a lot of hats/headgear.

I recently started collecting villager pictures but I only have around 15 right now

Back