Villagers 'Surprise' Visit

This has happend 6 times already... Always the same villager for me (Punchy). I really don?t mind him at my lair though. It?s kind of cute. :D

This has happened to me twice, and both times, the neighbors gave me something I didn't have. Peanut was the first to come over and gave me my first persimmon (and next day, her picture!).

Gruff recently popped by and gave me a furniture item i didn't have cataloged yet, which was nice as well. Since he stopped by, i been extra nice to him and chatting him in hopes he will give me a picture as well, haha.

It happened to me for the first time just a few days ago with Ruby. I hardly spend any time in my own house, so I guess that's why it hasn't happened before, haha.

Happened Friday to me, Boomer came to visit and handed me a Regal Chair. It was pretty neat and unlike the other times Boomer didn't seem concerned about seeing other rooms.

I remember the first time I got a surprise visit. To this day, the only neighbors that have come in uninvited were Freya and Olivia, my two snooty villagers. The way they asked to enter made me feel like they were yanderes. My heart couldn't take it, but I still let them in.

Happened for the first time today! I was really surprised, too. Kody came in and brought me a Lovely Wall Clock. I adore that guy so much. And reading all these posts about getting their picture soon after their visit really brings up my hopes of getting his picture soon!

I've had this happen to me twice now, once with Apple and then again with Rodney (while I was moving stuff about - ie massive fish tanks).

tumblr_mpy7i05Q0P1sx8aeuo1_400.jpg

It's so cute.

BonBon just made a surprise visit on me while I was "lying down" in one of my side rooms. I left my game on while I was doing a school quiz :) I think it is cute and fun :D

Back