Jedi Guardian
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
I never knew this could happen... But I'm guessing you would already know this. I thought it was pretty cool and would like to share. :p

I went into my house to put something away, but there was a knock on the door. ERMAGERD.

HNI_0094.JPG

Oh, its just a Carmen. e.e

HNI_0095.JPG

... Hi. What are you... Girl you can't just walk in here

She then proceeded to walk around my room, and kept commenting on my Regal Chair. I swear I thought she was going to ask if she could have it. As much as I like Carmen... no. .-.
She gave me one durian then left. o_O

Has this happened to anyone else? I thought it was weird... but sweet at the same time. I feel I'll be getting her picture soon if she's inviting herself over. *-*

Flurry did this to me twice! I was so surprised and after doing one more errand she gave me her picture. AHHHHH! *A*

Yeah. Eugene bursted into the place one time when I was putting some clothes and furniture away in my fridge. :|

Can't remember what he said or gave me though, but it was pretty awesome.

Peanut invites herself over to my house almost daily. :) She's the only villager who has given me their picture so far.

OH MY GOSH. THIS MUST BE A SIGN THEN. I'M GETTING MY FIRST PICTURE. ; A ;

Hnngh you guys I'm so happy. ; u ;

Elvis, Goldie and Blanche visited me, all at silly hours! Elvis once came by at 3am :D
I really do love the suprise visits! and somedays later I got Blanche's pic in the mail ;A;/

One of mine did this to me the other day, I was in the process of rearranging furniture when - knock knock and there she was (I can't remember which it was though haha!)

She only stayed about a minute and didn't give me anything.

Yeah, when it happened to me, I was shocked. Avery knocked on the door and called out while I was trying to furnish a room. He had a present for me too. I do have a very good relationship with Avery; I'm guessing that's why he was able to visit unannounced. :)

I was putting some clothes and furniture away in my fridge. :|

Yeh I like to put my clothes in the fridge too C':

- - - Post Merge - - -

One of mine did this to me the other day, I was in the process of rearranging furniture when - knock knock and there she was (I can't remember which it was though haha!)

She only stayed about a minute and didn't give me anything.

Yeh... Carmen didn't stay that long, which was the strange part. o.o
Awwh, they didn't give you anything? Not even a durian That's strange... :s

Yeh... Carmen didn't stay that long, which was the strange part. o.o
Awwh, they didn't give you anything? Not even a durian That's strange... :s

Nope! I think it was one I talk to but not much, so that might be why?

Nope! I think it was one I talk to but not much, so that might be why?

Oh... okay. Well, they visited once. They'll probably visit again and actually bring something! C: Its the least they could do for showing up uninvited haha

Oh... okay. Well, they visited once. They'll probably visit again and actually bring something! C: Its the least they could do for showing up uninvited haha

I don't know about you, but I walk into the animals houses like 10 times a day with no gift for them lol, so it seems fair that they don't give you something ^^

I think this happens when you're good friends with the villager.

The only one that popped in my house was Fauna, and I'm working on being best friends with her.

I don't know about you, but I walk into the animals houses like 10 times a day with no gift for them lol, so it seems fair that they don't give you something ^^

You bad person. xD
Hey... at least you don't snoop through their drawers for goodies... *-*

I've had two villagers visit me and have yet to get their pictures. :\ It's getting frustrating. But I do like the surprise visits!

The surprise visits are awesome! The first time it happened I was just looking at my furniture and it was about 11pm then Diana came to visit. At the time the only fruit I was missing in my town was the apple...and she gave me one! So sweet!

That hasn't happened with me yet... hopefully Rosie will visit sometime. I realllyy want her picture ;v;

Back