• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shingeki No Kyojin, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club & Dangan Ronpa

Marceline

Jedi Guardian
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
NO SPOILERS WHAT SO EVER.

I think... we need a thread about Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack and Titan), Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and Dangan Ronpa. o u o'
Lets talk. I think the fandoms are completely insane. I found Eren's eyebrows and Rin's teeth on Twitter. O.O
But I love both the animes, I watch them as soon as the subs are out. :p

Last edited:
I've only seen the first episode of Shingeki No Kyojin to see what the fuss is about haha, it seems awesome, I just need to find the time to watch more anime again ;_;

I love Levi and Haruka <3

And incredible sig :eek:

Mikasa get's an honorable mention

Last edited:
It has REALLY inspired me to get back into swimming! Argh! Why do aimes always inspire you to copy the storyline T.T
Thing is though, I'm actually a very good swimmer irl! *splash*

tumblr_mqaltre4cq1qgkcqko1_400.gif

tumblr_mpx4t9TGMf1qa7ebno1_500.jpg
CAN YOU NOT SEE THESE MOVES?!

I love Levi and Haruka <3

And incredible sig :eek:

Mikasa get's an honorable mention

Haha, I love Levi and Haruka so much! Haru taking every chance he gets to strip out of his clothes o-o

It has REALLY inspired me to get back into swimming! Argh! Why do aimes always inspire you to copy the storyline T.T
Thing is though, I'm actually a very good swimmer irl! *splash*

I really want to get a Recon Corps costume and just run around outside screaming stuff in German and Japanese x.x'
Wow, I'm jealous. I'd really like to be able to swim, but I'm lazy... :c

Ugh, I'm really in love with the second opening... I'm not even sure if I like it more than the first. I love the mix of Japanese and German x.x
GLORRRIAAA. *Levi close up* Eek

WELL TIME TO LEARN GERMAN.

omg I can't wait for the next episode for Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. ; A;
The bodies though.... O A O

Ep 4 of Free is out, I hope you all like fan service

NAGISA YOU'RE SO HOT HSUDFHDSAJK

Okay, so I just watched episode 4 of Free! and I could barely stop laughing at Rei. xD
The speedo part. OMG.

Guys, I just found this video. WATCH IT. I can't believe someone made this haha xD

I really need to watch this anime lol. I see it literally everywhere and I'm starting to feel out of loop ;~;

Back