• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shingeki No Kyojin, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club & Dangan Ronpa

its a good thing i read the attack on titan manga or i would be really upset right now

its a good thing i read the attack on titan manga or i would be really upset right now

Why? If you're implying the ending was bad because they left it as a cliffhanger it's because a season 2 is confirmed and it was meant to be more of a hook type of episode instead of a conclusion.

Last edited:
Why? If you're implying the ending was bad because they left it as a cliffhanger it's because a season 2 is confirmed and it was meant to be more of a hook type of episode instead of a conclusion.
im impatient

Because it'd be 2015 at the earliest for Season 2 since they covered 34/49 chapters.

Because it'd be 2015 at the earliest for Season 2 since they covered 34/49 chapters.

omfg 2015?

Me right now:

iF97QB5f5F0ic.gif

Last edited:
WAIT. SO THE COLOSSAL TITAN AND ARMORED TITAN ARE...
O.M.G. NOOOO
PLEASE LET THIS BE FALSE.
NOPPPPEEEE.

I love my teacher.
She's letting me read the scanlations for a book report.
ONTO CHAPTER 40 SOMETHING!

- - - Post Merge - - -

POST MERGE!
Anyways, forgot to mention, most scanlation sites don't have chapters 47-49.
Mangastream recently gained licensing rights to SnK so they're putting out chapters that have recently been released now. So yup ._.

Wow, the ending of SnK was amazing. Looking forward to the second season!

Well now that I'm finished all three... now what ;~;

Is Levi a captain or corporal? In the manga, Mikasa said "Corporal Rivaille" but they call him "Captain Levi" in the anime..

He's probably a captain.
The scanlation group probably wrote it wrong.

Last edited:
Back