• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shingeki No Kyojin, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club & Dangan Ronpa

I was dreading this episode since last week... They portrayed the deaths so well. I feel so bad for Levi... his team.. )': *Hugs him*

tumblr_inline_msfal8NKEr1qz4rgp.gif

:)

1176120_717139728299977_1039961108_n.jpg

Saw that on /r/Shingekinokyojin and laughed harder than I should have.

Also why. :(

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever cried so hard before > <
Levi is so brave, and I really believe there was something between him and Petra. I got such a heartache from this episode... Levi not only saw Petra dead, but had to abandon her body because he was injured and couldn't stop the titan, gave away the last piece of her he had (The emblem) to Deiter, lying and saying it was his friend's just so he was happy. Then the part with Petra's father... and marriage... ):

To be honest, I had Tom's stupid image in my head the whole time lol

All the feels converted into lulz.

Besides that, I kept thinking about the similarities between that titan and Annie. *All the people who read the manga can now laugh at me*

To be honest, I had Tom's stupid image in my head the whole time lol

All the feels converted into lulz.

Besides that, I kept thinking about the similarities between that titan and Annie. *All the people who read the manga can now laugh at me*

I'm glad I forgot the image.

The new episode was so sad ;-;
I was never a big fan of Levi, but I definitely am now o_o

Dingdong Ripped Bods. Dangle Rumblebus. Oh man, I've finished reading through the let's play archive of the first one, and I've yet to start the second one since I've been trying to play the first for myself ! Soooo glitchy sometimes, I was about to get to Leon's execution when I played but then then the speed like quadrupled (not as in the game got too difficult, like the actual frames were going nuts) and I ended up losing ! So, so mad. I'm probably going to try and beat the first game one last time before I start Super Dangit Grandpa 2. If I fail so early on a second time I'll read the third one instead of trying AGAIN, augh. :c

Last edited:
i'm a premium member on Crunchyroll
and so i watch them as soon as they're available :cool:
loooooove how Attack on Titan is so different than all the
other animes out there!
plus, they have Attack On Titan QR codes for
clothes etc. for ACNL ;)

Rin is my hubby btw​

"You gotta start taking the thug life more seriously!"
*Distant sound of an ice-cream van*

".... ICE CREAAAAAAAAAMMM!!" XD

... Annie looks beautiful when she's craaaaaazyyyy~

Last edited by a moderator:
"You gotta start taking the thug life more seriously!"
... Annie looks beautiful when she's craaaaaazyyyy~

(spoiled this just in case)

Spoiled this reveal for myself not long after the fem titan appeared (because i'm stupid), but even then I could draw the similarities.

Season's almost over :(

The last two episodes better have more Sasha.

Last edited:
I relinquished my exam preparations in favor of catching up with SNK a few days ago and hngh i'm obsessed. Obsessed ; _ ; Such perfect animation, story, soundtrack, perfect everything. Best anime I've ever seen, hands down. Can't remember the last time I got so emotional over fiction. Madly in love with 95% of the characters. u_u

I really should've started sooner, though, seeing as there are only two episodes left 8( oh no. Talk about late to the party.

Last edited:
I'm going to cry all three of these are ending soon
Can't wait for the next Free! episode

Back