Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Mailbox
NO SPOILERS WHAT SO EVER.

I think... we need a thread about Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack and Titan), Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and Dangan Ronpa. o u o'
Lets talk. I think the fandoms are completely insane. I found Eren's eyebrows and Rin's teeth on Twitter. O.O
But I love both the animes, I watch them as soon as the subs are out. :p

Last edited:
I've only seen the first episode of Shingeki No Kyojin to see what the fuss is about haha, it seems awesome, I just need to find the time to watch more anime again ;_;

I love Levi and Haruka <3

And incredible sig :eek:

Mikasa get's an honorable mention

Last edited:
It has REALLY inspired me to get back into swimming! Argh! Why do aimes always inspire you to copy the storyline T.T
Thing is though, I'm actually a very good swimmer irl! *splash*

tumblr_mqaltre4cq1qgkcqko1_400.gif

tumblr_mpx4t9TGMf1qa7ebno1_500.jpg
CAN YOU NOT SEE THESE MOVES?!

I love Levi and Haruka <3

And incredible sig :eek:

Mikasa get's an honorable mention

Haha, I love Levi and Haruka so much! Haru taking every chance he gets to strip out of his clothes o-o

It has REALLY inspired me to get back into swimming! Argh! Why do aimes always inspire you to copy the storyline T.T
Thing is though, I'm actually a very good swimmer irl! *splash*

I really want to get a Recon Corps costume and just run around outside screaming stuff in German and Japanese x.x'
Wow, I'm jealous. I'd really like to be able to swim, but I'm lazy... :c

Ugh, I'm really in love with the second opening... I'm not even sure if I like it more than the first. I love the mix of Japanese and German x.x
GLORRRIAAA. *Levi close up* Eek

WELL TIME TO LEARN GERMAN.

Okay, so I just watched episode 4 of Free! and I could barely stop laughing at Rei. xD
The speedo part. OMG.

I really need to watch this anime lol. I see it literally everywhere and I'm starting to feel out of loop ;~;

Back