Heart Glow Wand
White Feather
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
I just figured out today that you can sell beehives....My sister got 500 bells from one.

After all this time, I've been throwing away all the beehives I found....I feel really empty inside ._.

It's possible she has a garbage can as a PWP or just a garbage can in her house. In New Leaf, you can actually use the trash cans to throw things away instead of paying Reese to get rid of them for you.

Can you use the beehives for anything else instead of selling them at the Re-Tail?

Nope, you can't make them into furniture or anything, you can throw them on the ground/in your room, but their appearance can't change.

I've gotten 1000 bells from selling them to a villager at re-tail. Haven't tried to see if they would pay more than that.

Yeahhh my sister got a trash can from one of our villagers, so I go into her house a lot to throw things such as pitfall seeds away lool;;

unless they are trash (and Resse wont buy them), i just try to sell everything to her...

PS: sometimes, I wonder how she got all these bells to buy all our stuffs...

anyway, for pitfall seeds, i usu try to give away as present to my villagers.. doubt they know its 'usefulness'... they usu happy receving any gifts....

Back