• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you get Guilty?

Kyle

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
Well sometimes, I do. Its like a snake around my heart, because I can get walked on too easily, you could say I got no backbone. It makes me a nice guy, so it affects me even in games. But you might not understand, so heres some explanations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You play Animal Crossing. You use all the codes you can, because your too lazy to do hard work. Then, you discover Time Traveling. You go ahead in time to get alot of riches... but days later, you feel horrble. You feel guilty of Time Traveling and using codes.

You play a game which consists of good & evil pathways. You like to be the good-guy, so you do tons of stuff to make you good. But then you attack a village, making you bad. Your guilty of being bad, so you might have to restart.

So yeah, that is how it works for me. Do you feel this way when you play games? But I think most of you have backbone, so you almost never do...

100%

That is why I started over in ACWW because I TT. Also in video games like that. I'm always the bad guy. :evillaugh:

OddCrazyMe said:
100%

That is why I started over in ACWW because I TT. Also in video games like that. I'm always the bad guy. :evillaugh:

:eek: I can't stand being the bad guy. My heart is too pure good. >.<

Kolvo said:
OddCrazyMe said:
100%

:eek: I can't stand being the bad guy. My heart is too pure good. >.<
Well usually I play throught the game as a bad guy but than play as a good guy.

I wouldn't know, i dont use Codes/Timetravel/AR/Whatever else you can think of. >_>

Kolvo said:
Well sometimes, I do. Its like a snake around my heart, because I can get walked on too easily, you could say I got no backbone. It makes me a nice guy, so it affects me even in games. But you might not understand, so heres some explanations.

You play Animal Crossing. You use all the codes you can, because your too lazy to do hard work. Then, you discover Time Traveling. You go ahead in time to get alot of riches... but days later, you feel horrble. You feel guilty of Time Traveling and using codes.

You play a game which consists of good & evil pathways. You like to be the good-guy, so you do tons of stuff to make you good. But then you attack a village, making you bad. Your guilty of being bad, so you might have to restart.

So yeah, that is how it works for me. Do you feel this way when you play games? But I think most of you have backbone, so you almost never do...

:eek: omg me too!!!!!!!!! i get mad and angery when my sis changes the time

:( .

Well, that's why I never time traveled, the codes I used I thought it was fine. I pretty much only used the Nintendo item's codes in the monthly NP. I also, I think got 100 turnips or somethin...and other items, but I didn't care. I was already really far into the game and it's not like I cheated...I got like 2 items.

I made my living by fishing. I call myself the Legendary Fisherman (note, this nickname did not carry over to ACWW). Everyday, I would go out by the beach for an hour and fish, throw back sea bass, keep the others, I would do it for along time and then stop for the day. Also, I would fill my inventory with fish. I just bring fishingrod which is in my hands, and then net, shovel, and paper in the letters.

Back