• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'll be making a new thread in a couple of days, since this one isn't as organized and I can't keep up o-o
As I said, I'll be drawing a few more people as samples to use in the new thread, as I don't have any drawings to display. (The reason I made this thread haha) so unfortunately I can't draw everyone. I can't do everyone free of charge either, as it does take up time and energy. ):

That's no biggie! I'm just excited to see all your drawings! They're super cute! <3

You must be a great drawer in real life. I find it impossible to do things like this because 1 I can't draw and 2 I have a laptop mouse.

Not so good, I still have so much practicing to do! There's stuff that I can't draw x.x
I use a Wacom Bamboo tablet to draw, since I suck at drawing with a mouse xD

Not so good, I still have so much practicing to do! There's stuff that I can't draw x.x

I have a wacom bamboo tablet too, it's kinda small though... but I never ever used it... I tried a few times but I just can't get the hang of it. ;_;

Wish I had a tablet... I kinda don't have any room for one, at this time.

Do ya think that you could edit your intro post and present us with the drawings you've done so far? I haven't requested anything, I'm just interested in seeing your drawings! :D

Do ya think that you could edit your intro post and present us with the drawings you've done so far? I haven't requested anything, I'm just interested in seeing your drawings! :D

I haven't got much, since I deleted majority of my drawings because I wasn't satisfied x.x
I do have a drawing of my best friend's OC which I did last year for her birthday, and then I was working on a full body character, but it was just me purely messing with colours and having fun :p
I'll update it now with them! ^ ^

Ooh, and I'm colouring Myuu's character now. Sorry, it looks like I'm not doing anything, but I'm just slow and lazy. xD

WOW~! Those are some awesome drawings!! If you don't mind, could I request one?? I would be willing to pay of course!! Name your price!! Here are a couple pics:
HNI_0052.JPG
HNI_0053.JPG
If you can't do them I understand but thanks anyway!

I'd love one! My mayor is my avatar. =D Thank you. <3

PS I'll totally tip you! =D

Awwh, hehe... xD
As soon as I'm done with these last few, as I need to use them as samples! ^ ^

Awwh, hehe... xD
As soon as I'm done with these last few, as I need to use them as samples! ^ ^

How much do you want for drawing my mayor holding a Ruby plush? :3
or holding hands with Ruby? I don?t know, I just really like her, she?s my favorite villager in the game ^^

I can attempt to draw the plushy xD
If I had to draw the actual villager, I might need some practice o: I have tried to doodle Diana and Carmen a few nights ago haha. I don't think it was too bad, but not so good either. But I will try to draw people with their favourite villager if they want ^ ^
I dunno... how much you want to spend? ; n ; *I don't know what to charge for these things*

I can attempt to draw the plushy xD
If I had to draw the actual villager, I might need some practice o: I have tried to doodle Diana and Carmen a few nights ago haha. I don't think it was too bad, but not so good either. But I will try to draw people with their favourite villager if they want ^ ^
I dunno... how much you want to spend? ; n ; *I don't know what to charge for these things*

Well, how long does they take for you to draw?
and do you need anything? gems? fruits? DLC?
1M + I can give you Gems, I have 3 whole pages in my closet just filled with them, I have never used anything other than gold ores xD
I also have all types of fruit, you can have those free though, if you need any.
I can give you a shaved ice lamp for it? because I have 2, but I only need 1.

Well, how long does they take for you to draw?
and do you need anything? gems? fruits? DLC?
1M + I can give you Gems, I have 3 whole pages in my closet just filled with them, I have never used anything other than gold ores xD
I also have all types of fruit, you can have those free though, if you need any.
I can give you a shaved ice lamp for it? because I have 2, but I only need 1.

It depends on the details that I'm putting in, but by average, 2-3 hours.
1M?! Isn't that too much? :s I thought 30k would be highly suggested o-o;
Hmm, I won't be able to consider any new requests for now, until I open the new thread. It wouldn't be fair to accept a request now when so many others requested their characters too :s I'm sorry > < But we can discuss it in PM and I can get started straight on yours as soon as I open the thread. :)

It depends on the details that I'm putting in, but by average, 2-3 hours.
1M?! Isn't that too much? :s I thought 30k would be highly suggested o-o;
Hmm, I won't be able to consider any new requests for now, until I open the new thread. It wouldn't be fair to accept a request now when so many others requested their characters too :s I'm sorry > < But we can discuss it in PM and I can get started straight on yours as soon as I open the thread. :)

Nono, I mean after you do the ones who already asked xD
but sure, I will try look out for the next thread :3
and 30k, are that not a little cheap o_o, you can get that in a few minutes or less at the island.

I would so give you 1mil aswell those pic look great.

I know your busy and i would gladley pay for the time you put in it :)

Last edited:
Nono, I mean after you do the ones who already asked xD
but sure, I will try look out for the next thread :3
and 30k, are that not a little cheap o_o, you can get that in a few minutes or less at the island.

Ah okay, sorry for misunderstanding xD
Oh... okay o-o People seem happy with 1M so eehhh okay xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 7418
Hope this is enough! thank you!
( update it, hope it is ok)
I preffer the one with white hair :3

tumblr_mqgm61GsUd1sux2k7o2_250.png
tumblr_mqgm6hasbL1sux2k7o1_250.png

I'm not sure which one you'll like, but I added a border cuz I thought it looked cool xP

Ah okay, sorry for misunderstanding xD
Oh... okay o-o People seem happy with 1M so eehhh okay xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_mqgm61GsUd1sux2k7o2_250.png
tumblr_mqgm6hasbL1sux2k7o1_250.png

I'm not sure which one you'll like, but I added a border cuz I thought it looked cool xP

These are just too amazing, Marcy O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back