[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'll be making a new thread in a couple of days, since this one isn't as organized and I can't keep up o-o
As I said, I'll be drawing a few more people as samples to use in the new thread, as I don't have any drawings to display. (The reason I made this thread haha) so unfortunately I can't draw everyone. I can't do everyone free of charge either, as it does take up time and energy. ):

That's no biggie! I'm just excited to see all your drawings! They're super cute! <3

You must be a great drawer in real life. I find it impossible to do things like this because 1 I can't draw and 2 I have a laptop mouse.

Not so good, I still have so much practicing to do! There's stuff that I can't draw x.x
I use a Wacom Bamboo tablet to draw, since I suck at drawing with a mouse xD

Not so good, I still have so much practicing to do! There's stuff that I can't draw x.x

I have a wacom bamboo tablet too, it's kinda small though... but I never ever used it... I tried a few times but I just can't get the hang of it. ;_;

Do ya think that you could edit your intro post and present us with the drawings you've done so far? I haven't requested anything, I'm just interested in seeing your drawings! :D

Do ya think that you could edit your intro post and present us with the drawings you've done so far? I haven't requested anything, I'm just interested in seeing your drawings! :D

I haven't got much, since I deleted majority of my drawings because I wasn't satisfied x.x
I do have a drawing of my best friend's OC which I did last year for her birthday, and then I was working on a full body character, but it was just me purely messing with colours and having fun :p
I'll update it now with them! ^ ^

Ooh, and I'm colouring Myuu's character now. Sorry, it looks like I'm not doing anything, but I'm just slow and lazy. xD

WOW~! Those are some awesome drawings!! If you don't mind, could I request one?? I would be willing to pay of course!! Name your price!! Here are a couple pics:
HNI_0052.JPG
HNI_0053.JPG
If you can't do them I understand but thanks anyway!

Awwh, hehe... xD
As soon as I'm done with these last few, as I need to use them as samples! ^ ^

How much do you want for drawing my mayor holding a Ruby plush? :3
or holding hands with Ruby? I don?t know, I just really like her, she?s my favorite villager in the game ^^

I can attempt to draw the plushy xD
If I had to draw the actual villager, I might need some practice o: I have tried to doodle Diana and Carmen a few nights ago haha. I don't think it was too bad, but not so good either. But I will try to draw people with their favourite villager if they want ^ ^
I dunno... how much you want to spend? ; n ; *I don't know what to charge for these things*

I can attempt to draw the plushy xD
If I had to draw the actual villager, I might need some practice o: I have tried to doodle Diana and Carmen a few nights ago haha. I don't think it was too bad, but not so good either. But I will try to draw people with their favourite villager if they want ^ ^
I dunno... how much you want to spend? ; n ; *I don't know what to charge for these things*

Well, how long does they take for you to draw?
and do you need anything? gems? fruits? DLC?
1M + I can give you Gems, I have 3 whole pages in my closet just filled with them, I have never used anything other than gold ores xD
I also have all types of fruit, you can have those free though, if you need any.
I can give you a shaved ice lamp for it? because I have 2, but I only need 1.

Well, how long does they take for you to draw?
and do you need anything? gems? fruits? DLC?
1M + I can give you Gems, I have 3 whole pages in my closet just filled with them, I have never used anything other than gold ores xD
I also have all types of fruit, you can have those free though, if you need any.
I can give you a shaved ice lamp for it? because I have 2, but I only need 1.

It depends on the details that I'm putting in, but by average, 2-3 hours.
1M?! Isn't that too much? :s I thought 30k would be highly suggested o-o;
Hmm, I won't be able to consider any new requests for now, until I open the new thread. It wouldn't be fair to accept a request now when so many others requested their characters too :s I'm sorry > < But we can discuss it in PM and I can get started straight on yours as soon as I open the thread. :)

It depends on the details that I'm putting in, but by average, 2-3 hours.
1M?! Isn't that too much? :s I thought 30k would be highly suggested o-o;
Hmm, I won't be able to consider any new requests for now, until I open the new thread. It wouldn't be fair to accept a request now when so many others requested their characters too :s I'm sorry > < But we can discuss it in PM and I can get started straight on yours as soon as I open the thread. :)

Nono, I mean after you do the ones who already asked xD
but sure, I will try look out for the next thread :3
and 30k, are that not a little cheap o_o, you can get that in a few minutes or less at the island.

I would so give you 1mil aswell those pic look great.

I know your busy and i would gladley pay for the time you put in it :)

Last edited:
Nono, I mean after you do the ones who already asked xD
but sure, I will try look out for the next thread :3
and 30k, are that not a little cheap o_o, you can get that in a few minutes or less at the island.

Ah okay, sorry for misunderstanding xD
Oh... okay o-o People seem happy with 1M so eehhh okay xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 7418
Hope this is enough! thank you!
( update it, hope it is ok)
I preffer the one with white hair :3

tumblr_mqgm61GsUd1sux2k7o2_250.png
tumblr_mqgm6hasbL1sux2k7o1_250.png

I'm not sure which one you'll like, but I added a border cuz I thought it looked cool xP

Ah okay, sorry for misunderstanding xD
Oh... okay o-o People seem happy with 1M so eehhh okay xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_mqgm61GsUd1sux2k7o2_250.png
tumblr_mqgm6hasbL1sux2k7o1_250.png

I'm not sure which one you'll like, but I added a border cuz I thought it looked cool xP

These are just too amazing, Marcy O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back