• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll list a couple, since I know mines a bit tricky since hair designs are a bit of a pain.

HNI_0003_zpsb5279e58.jpg

HNI_0056_zps6719c1a6.jpg

scientist-natalie_zps0507cc2d.jpg

Thank you ^_^

--edit line--
(also no that villager in photo 2 is not my favorite -.-; Purrl is. I dont want any other villager in my picture.)

Last edited:
Sorry, I've been really lazy ; v ;
I'll start on a couple more sketches, but then I'll have to open up a new thread if anyone wants their mayor drawn... The people I'm drawing now are going to be samples. :)

You must be a great drawer in real life. I find it impossible to do things like this because 1 I can't draw and 2 I have a laptop mouse.

Your choice of which hair accessory :3
tumblr_moknaxEUk91rvh2dao1_400.png
tumblr_mo48rmXjz61rvh2dao1_400.png

(She has the ponytail hairstyle--here is a close-up of the second accessory if you use that one:
6jotav.jpg
)

Guys, I'll be making a new thread in a couple of days, since this one isn't as organized and I can't keep up o-o
As I said, I'll be drawing a few more people as samples to use in the new thread, as I don't have any drawings to display. (The reason I made this thread haha) so unfortunately I can't draw everyone. I can't do everyone free of charge either, as it does take up time and energy. ):

Guys, I'll be making a new thread in a couple of days, since this one isn't as organized and I can't keep up o-o
As I said, I'll be drawing a few more people as samples to use in the new thread, as I don't have any drawings to display. (The reason I made this thread haha) so unfortunately I can't draw everyone. I can't do everyone free of charge either, as it does take up time and energy. ):
Aw no worries <3 I look forward to your new thread! :D I'd be more than happy to pay for your time and effort ^ u ^ /

Thank you for understanding! C:

o:
If you made a tumblr you can send screenshots straight from your 3DS. xD
So much effort... you know what I look like anyway, full jester with purple hair spiking out from under the hat, can throw some bells at you face too =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back