[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I was literally squealing while I watched the timelapse version!
You did that on Colours3D?! Thats so awesome! I can barely draw anything on it ; u ;
Thank you so much! My mayor looks great! :D

yay XD for some reason I can draw better on pen/paper and i'm OK at colours3D... wish I could draw like you though, someday I want to master the bamboo tablet! +A+/

yay XD for some reason I can draw better on pen/paper and i'm OK at colours3D... wish I could draw like you though, someday I want to master the bamboo tablet! +A+/

I wish I had a bamboo tablet. I wonder how it would differ from my usual drawing...

Why can't I draw....I'm a failure....I feel like Makie Sasaki.

I'm for serious, how did you people learn how to draw...

Last edited:

All it takes is practice. I look back at some of my old drawings from time to time, and I am impressed at how much I improved.

I feel I sketch better on pen and paper too! I can't seem to digitally, or else I'll draw in a completely different way... So I usually have to sketch traditionally and then scan it :D
I still haven't got the hang of my tablet, sometimes it *****es out > < And there's days where I just failed completely.

Everyone has the ability to draw! I got interested in drawing from the manga books in my school's library (I was that lonely kid okay) and I had nothing better to do then draw.... I use to draw all the time... for years... and years... Even today I'm still learning new techniques. I'm still a beginner pretty much, but you know... as long as you're having fun with drawing, you'll improve! :)

Everyone has the ability to draw! I got interested in drawing from the manga books in my school's library (I was that lonely kid okay) and I had nothing better to do then draw.... I use to draw all the time... for years... and years... Even today I'm still learning new techniques. I'm still a beginner pretty much, but you know... as long as you're having fun with drawing, you'll improve! :)

My influence for my drawings was all kinds of cartoons. I was a cartoon junkie when I was a kid. I still am, today!

can you draw " Walker " Walker.gif

O: these are so amazing! the best I have seen on TBT so far :3

edit: oops, I didn't see that you were making a new thread, sorry :3 ~where is the new thread, though o,o~ this is my mayor, in case you come back to this thread :3 mayor bunny.jpg

or

mayor.jpg

and if you could draw me with graham here he is:

graham.jpg

name your price x3

Last edited:
O: these are so amazing! the best I have seen on TBT so far :3

edit: oops, I didn't see that you were making a new thread, sorry :3 ~where is the new thread, though o,o~ this is my mayor, in case you come back to this thread :3 View attachment 8399

or

View attachment 8400

and if you could draw me with graham here he is:

View attachment 8401

name your price x3
Think requests are no longer been taken on this thread atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back