• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I was literally squealing while I watched the timelapse version!
You did that on Colours3D?! Thats so awesome! I can barely draw anything on it ; u ;
Thank you so much! My mayor looks great! :D

yay XD for some reason I can draw better on pen/paper and i'm OK at colours3D... wish I could draw like you though, someday I want to master the bamboo tablet! +A+/

yay XD for some reason I can draw better on pen/paper and i'm OK at colours3D... wish I could draw like you though, someday I want to master the bamboo tablet! +A+/

I wish I had a bamboo tablet. I wonder how it would differ from my usual drawing...

Why can't I draw....I'm a failure....I feel like Makie Sasaki.

I'm for serious, how did you people learn how to draw...

Last edited:

All it takes is practice. I look back at some of my old drawings from time to time, and I am impressed at how much I improved.

I feel I sketch better on pen and paper too! I can't seem to digitally, or else I'll draw in a completely different way... So I usually have to sketch traditionally and then scan it :D
I still haven't got the hang of my tablet, sometimes it *****es out > < And there's days where I just failed completely.

Everyone has the ability to draw! I got interested in drawing from the manga books in my school's library (I was that lonely kid okay) and I had nothing better to do then draw.... I use to draw all the time... for years... and years... Even today I'm still learning new techniques. I'm still a beginner pretty much, but you know... as long as you're having fun with drawing, you'll improve! :)

Everyone has the ability to draw! I got interested in drawing from the manga books in my school's library (I was that lonely kid okay) and I had nothing better to do then draw.... I use to draw all the time... for years... and years... Even today I'm still learning new techniques. I'm still a beginner pretty much, but you know... as long as you're having fun with drawing, you'll improve! :)

My influence for my drawings was all kinds of cartoons. I was a cartoon junkie when I was a kid. I still am, today!

can you draw " Walker " Walker.gif

O: these are so amazing! the best I have seen on TBT so far :3

edit: oops, I didn't see that you were making a new thread, sorry :3 ~where is the new thread, though o,o~ this is my mayor, in case you come back to this thread :3 mayor bunny.jpg

or

mayor.jpg

and if you could draw me with graham here he is:

graham.jpg

name your price x3

Last edited:
O: these are so amazing! the best I have seen on TBT so far :3

edit: oops, I didn't see that you were making a new thread, sorry :3 ~where is the new thread, though o,o~ this is my mayor, in case you come back to this thread :3 View attachment 8399

or

View attachment 8400

and if you could draw me with graham here he is:

View attachment 8401

name your price x3
Think requests are no longer been taken on this thread atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back