• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best item you have received from mail?

I don't remember which piece precisely it was, but my smug neighbor, Ken, sent me a gift in the mail. It was a rococo item I was missing. I had most of the set. I was both surprised and happy.

Flurry sent me a Throne! :D That's 800k at nook's shop! By far the best item i've gotten via mail.

Gladiator sandals!!! I got 'em from Gulliver, and they're the cutest, most fashionable shoes I've ever had in an AC game. :p

mmm. Iwould have to say classic bed
OMgI've got Agent S and Kiki as my villager like you Farobi

mmm. Iwould have to say classic bed
OMgI've got Agent S and Kiki as my villager like you Farobi

Hehe. I don't have Kiki yet though :>

Fuchsia was about to give me a hybrid (based on the topic of the letter), but it died out :<

I've sent letters out everyday with gifts to my villagers since the game started. I still have all the same villagers and I have never had an item back. I don't know what's going wrong.

However, I get around four items given to me in person a day from them.

An Animal (forgot who) send me a letter and he said
"When I saw this it reminds me of you"
I opened it. And he gave me a "trash can"
How nice :p

In NewLeaf I just got some nice tiles/wallpapers, but nothing really special.
I remember from AC:CF though that Freya once all of a sudden send me a Peach!
This made me a multimillionair in no time.
She moved away a week later :/ I still want her in my NL town...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've sent letters out everyday with gifts to my villagers since the game started. I still have all the same villagers and I have never had an item back. I don't know what's going wrong.

However, I get around four items given to me in person a day from them.

Did you wrap the items up?
They'll only send something back if you buy some wrapping paper from Nook's and wrap the present in.

When I first started my town, one of my villagers (I don't remember which) sent me a throne.

Did you wrap the items up?
They'll only send something back if you buy some wrapping paper from Nook's and wrap the present in.

That's not entirely true. It might increase your chances, I don't know, but it's not required. I never wrap presents and I frequently get stuff back.

I sent out gifts quite often to the other villagers,must things I'd normally sell, rarely get anything back. Does wrapping it up help?

Back