• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to make signatures?

idk since the first link where everyone got them was broken, everyone used google translate. so you can't really credit them
i found their new site though if it makes it easier for people to download?? if they need it??
its here!!

Someone suggested that you could use GIMP and I find it very useful but when I try to upload it, nothing happens. It only says invalid file.... Can someone help..?

How do you make the characters move and how do you download the little sprites to the photoshop

Hehe.. You guys are all talking about photoshop and gimp, while Im here making my siggies on pages (word)
ScreenShot2014-01-15at22132AM_zpsddf27b3c.png

ScreenShot2013-12-28at50931PM_zps5f2992fe.png

66j2aw.jpg
I made this but i had to lessen the quality for the file to fit, any Tips on that?

Didn't work. I got taken to a webhosting page in Japanese that I have no idea what to do with.

Last edited:
Can I get help with uploading a gif as a signature? It's not working for me...

Photoshop is the best program to use. You can easily find a torrent of it (i used frostwire, use a VPN and anti-virus whenever you torrent though), along with how-tos on cracking it, it's as simple as replacing one file in the Adobe program files after installation.

GIMP is also a good free program if you're scared to torrent, tho i can't remember if you can animate in it like in photoshop.. o vo

some resources i like to use for cute pixels/graphics are engrampixel.co.vu and pixel-soup.tumblr.com
and for tons of fonts, dafont.com!

Last edited:
Back