The Official TBT Avatar Elections!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hallo you blokes, and welcome to The Bell Tree's Official Avatar Election, Phase 1! Here, you may post your choices for avatars to be added to TBT's Official Avatar List! I know that you can upload your own avatar, but wouldn't you like some Official TBT Avatars?

Here are the pre-made choices -

TBT avatar with a Bell Tree
ACAC avatar with AC Boy and/or girl
Ganondorf avatar (the one that I use now)
The King of Red Lions avatar (my first avatar)

You can enter your own choices, that's what all this is about! This is how it works -

Ex -

BAMBAM says - I want to elect a K.K. Avatar!
BULERIAS says - OK, I will create one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO NOT post any images of the avatar that you want. You post IDEAS for avatars that you would like. I create the avatars.

Credit goes to PIKMIN042

MAY THE ELECTIONS BEGIN!

Current Standings -

Ganondorf Icon - 1 vote

BAMBAM! said:
Aren't I going to get credit for the idea? PM me if no and please say why. Also I seconed the AC boy and AC girl.
I forgot to give you credit, but I edited it in, now.

Oh jeez. :|

I can't believe this. You actually are going to take our avatars away and replace them with this? Also, how is this BAMBAM!'s idea, our yours for that matter? It's completely MACE_STARIDER's idea, not to mention the smiley elections I already did.

PIKMIN042 said:

I can't believe this. You actually are going to take our avatars away and replace them with this? Also, how is this BAMBAM!'s idea, our yours for that matter? It's completely MACE_STARIDER's idea, not to mention the smiley elections I already did.
Oh no, I'll keep your avatars, I'll just add more.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

Oh no, I'll keep your avatars, I'll just add more.
Then you just completely rendered this thing useless.

Back