• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING OLD VILLAGERS MOVING BACK IN.

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
So im sure many of us have heard that once a villager has moved out.. you can't get them back, and when trying to get them back from a campsite/another villager they will not let you

Anyway i read this on Neoseeker (pasted from there)
and its very interesting & important

"there's like a ~16 neighbor bracket that the game stores (invisibly) of all the neighbors that moved out of your town. once you get more than 4 neighbors that moved out, they start showing up and hanging around main street.

so you'll have to wait until you fill/exceed the bracket for the neighbors hanging around the main street to disappear. that's also when you're allowed to have them move back into you're town if you see them at the campsite or another player's town again."

Soo.. when you see a villager in the main street (i haven't) they are still being stored by the game.. Moose is going soon, and he will be my third to leave.. so it wont be too long

Anyway just thought this was important info tbh. So don't try and get old villagers to move back in, until a long time has passed. And if a villager is moving unexpectantly, and you wan to reserve them in a friends town, to move them back in, you will have to wait a long time

That makes a whole lot more sense and it was my suspicion (except when talking it over with a friend I didn't have a specific number/timeframe in mind). Anyway, it's good to know that you can get villagers back eventually. :p

how many villagers can be stored in mainstreet?

Thanks for this! Not like I wanted to get Goose back, but this is good info to have in the future.

WAIT

Just when I thought I'd never see Cherry again?!

(forces all the ugly villagers to move out)

Thats good news.
But sucks for people like me who lost someone, but also dont want majority of their villagers to leave.
I want to keep 8/10 of my villagers, which means to get back the one I lost(I recently lost him), Id need to use a bunch of random villagers sort of as fillers to push his name down the list.

Thats good news.
But sucks for people like me who lost someone, but also dont want majority of their villagers to leave.
I want to keep 8/10 of my villagers, which means to get back the one I lost(I recently lost him), Id need to use a bunch of random villagers sort of as fillers to push his name down the list.

Who did you lose? :(

Thanks for the info, I knew that it was possible to get them back, but not how long you have to wait etc :)

This is great, but hopefully none of my favourite villagers will move out! If they do, I know what to do, so thanks! :)

This is good news! I hope I get Rasher back! Yes, I like him. :) I would also like to get Yuka back.

This is good news for me, after WW where me and my sister got stuck with trading Bud, Ribbot, Rolf and Whitney repeatedly for months. Now I can kick a villager from both towns and know they are gone for a good while.

I've only had one move out so far and I don't want him back, but it is handy to know in case it steals anyone I do like!

This is good news for me, after WW where me and my sister got stuck with trading Bud, Ribbot, Rolf and Whitney repeatedly for months. Now I can kick a villager from both towns and know they are gone for a good while.

I got Mallary four times in WW haha
Marina 3 times
it was ridiculous

I got Mallary four times in WW haha
Marina 3 times
it was ridiculous

We didn't bother counting with ours. Did you have the same issue where they moved between 2 towns?
We rid ourselves of Whitney by TTing a bit, but we both had her atleast three times. Ribbot my sister eventually accepted into her town and Bud and Rolf probably switched towns about 10 times each. We eventually got rid of Rolf when I restarted my town. I am willing to bet if I went and got my sisters DS Bud and Ribbot would still be there.

Long story short, 16 neighbours before they come back sounds heavenly to me. xD

Back