• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The 2nd TBT Fan-Fic Contest!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Welcome to the 2nd TBT Fan-fic Contest!

In this contest your goal is to write the best video-game fan-fic. It should be a short story, 3 chapters max. Here, you sign up for the contest, and in 7 days, I will make a thread where you post the fan-fic; so you have 7 days to write the fan-fic. And this is open only to employees of the ACAC!

Prizes -

1st - 400 Bells, a Gmail account, and a special rank of your choice
2nd - 200 Bells, a Gmail account
3rd - 50 Bells, and a rare code of your choice

Entrants -

BAMBAM!

BAMBAM! said:
This is in the bag...if I enter a diary, I can not really end it. So is that an exception? Also I sign up either way.
Yes, diaries are an exception. You are entered.

Meh, I don't like the whole idea of fan-fiction. Most people can't do it well enough so that it is worth the time to read. Maybe reviews...

PIKMIN042 said:
Meh, I don't like the whole idea of fan-fiction. Most people can't do it well enough so that it is worth the time to read. Maybe reviews...
I write some pretty good stuff...

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I write some pretty good stuff...
You can't enter, though, can you?

Back