What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today in RoseFarm:

- Set lots of custom paths around town to form a road!

- Drew some new custom designs for my villagers to use ❤️

- Got a gift from a wishy star! Yesterday was the meteor shower.

- Visited Francine and Roscoe's house.

- Kept Coco from moving away!

i finished my first public works project ( a fountain to 'center' my town on) and visited tortimers island for the first time! also laid more paths and started placing some where i want to make sure no one puts their houses (i edited my save JUST THIS ONCE to move a house NEVER AGAIN)
broffina mentioned that clay and pashmina would be a cute couple and i like that

I changed T-Bone's greeting to, "I love you", the one he had before was, "Hello, beautiful", until he asked to change it. Also, he asked me for an orange, so I got that for him.

And then Rod wanted to move out on the 22nd, I stopped him from moving out.

Last edited:
With the help of some users on here, I got hooked up with perfect fruit, lovely furniture, a silver axe and a cute outfit delivered for my mayor-self 💖🌸

Also, Rooney wanted a cherry, so I got one for him. I couldn’t get him a perfect one, because he asked for it before the aforementioned delivery could be made, but now I have a stack of each perfect fruit for other times he wants fruit ^_^

I also cought a Dorado, or what I like to call a gold boi

Last edited:
* Don't ask me why it took a freaking week (how long I've had this town) for this, but I finally caught a yellow butterfly.
* Got my fortune read by Katrina. Unfortunately, the lucky item was to no avail.
* I set up my campsite and paid all of the bells I needed to for it.
* Got the drinking fountain PWP from Peaches. I would have loved to get the flower arch one from her instead, but at least it's something. ^^
* Put in the order for my next home expansion. It should be complete tomorrow. If I am not mistaking, it will be my upstairs room. I plan to make that a princess-themed room. I will be ordering the princess-themed set off of here once that room is fully expanded.
* Bought some clothes and furniture and sold it. I am doing this, so Cyrus will wake up at retail, to fill my catalog, and to get upgrades at Nook's.
* Rooney had me being Phoebe over to him to return an item he had borrowed from her, and then he rewarded me with a gold stereo. What was weird about it, is that this was A FEW MINUTES after Rooney was over at Phoebe's house. Rooney, I love you with every cell of my existence, but why couldn't you return it while you were over at Phoebe's house?! O______o

Also, I hope I can catch a salmon and a king salmon before this month is over. They are located in odd places in the river and only out during the second half of September in this version of Animal Crossing, from what I've read. O______o They are A LOOOOOOT easier to catch in New Horizons.

* Got Cyrus to wake up at Retail ^__^ For some reason, he just would not wake up in my town I just deleted last week, even though I had it for a bit longer than my current.

* Rooney wanted an angelfish, so I caught one for him. I caught like 4 or 5 dorados (different sizes, but still), while on the hunt for that angelfish. Dorados sell for 15,000 bells, while angelfish only sell for 3,000. Just how does that work?! O.O

* Astrid pinged me to come to my house. We agreed on 5PM. I always like to do it as early as the game will let me. But yeah, she came over. Thankfully she only stayed for a few minutes. I was in the middle of searching for that aforementioned angelfish during 5PM, so I am happy it was quick.

* Found a lost book in my town. It turned out to be Victoria's.

* Colton told me he is planning on moving out. I accepted his decision to leave. I cannot remember the date. ^^;;

* Caught my first gar, violin beetle, and mitten crab. I donated them to my museum.

* Found out Colton had sold his regal clock over at retail, so I bought it and had Cyrus customize it to give it the pink trim rather than the regular yellow trim. I plan to have my left room (once I get it) be a regal room. Pink is my favorite color, so all the furniture will have be white and pink, rather than the default white and yellow.

I pretty much have my ideal house envisioned interior-wise:
- Main room is a lovely-themed room
- My upstairs will be a princess-themed room (which is what I an working on now)
- My left room will be a pink regal room (with rococo wall paper and carpet)
- My right room will be a white and pink rococo room
- My back room will be mermaid-themed

Only thing I an unsure about is the basement. I am thinking about making it a sweets-themed room, but IDK. The basement is mostly used as a dump, so I may use it to dump turnips in, if/when I decide to try and invest in turnips, since there is a badge for it. IDK, I will see how it goes in time. It could be a while before I get my basement, since I think it is the last room you get.

* Speaking of, I paid off the loan I needed to expand my upstairs to Lv. 2. I didn't put in the order yet, since I bought some exterior stuff over at Nook's Homes, and I didn't want one to interfere with the other, but I will be putting in the order tomorrow.

* Rooney had me bury a time capsule for him, so I did that.

* Found out that Nookling's Junction's will be closing tomorrow, so I will be getting T&T Mart on the 23rd. ^_^

I am hoping to get the dream suite soon. It is supposed to unlock after a week, but it hasn't yet. :/

Yesterday:
* Welp. I got the Dream Suite. ^__^ (I THINK this was yesterday)
* Rooney wanted to come over to my house, so we agreed on 1:30PM. I always like to do the scheduled visited as early as possible.
* Rooney requested me some furniture, so I gave him a refurbished cabana chair (which was bought at Blanca's RV a few days ago). I also learned that villagers will acknowledge the fact that you give them refurbished furniture. ^,^

Today:
* Collected the six signatures I needed for Club LOL then gave the filled petition back to Dr. Shrunk, so I just be getting THAT in the next week, give or take a few days. ^__^
* With the help of my spoiled turnips, I caught an ant and a fly, and donated them to the museum.
* Brought Mac to see Rooney
* Paid off the 498,000 bells I needed to expand my upstairs. If I am not mistaking, my upstairs will be fully expanded after this, so I will be buying the princess set off of here pretty soon. ^_^

* Got Shampoodle and a new hair style

* Should be getting Super T&T tomorrow

* I gave Shrunk a Persimmion so I got the Mischief Emotion

* Cube told me he is planning on moving out. I accepted his decision to leave.

* Rooney wanted an ocean fish, so I gave him a shark that I had already caught (it was in my storage).

* GOT ROONEY’S PIC ^__^ (this was received in return for the shark)

In my second town, Pastelia...

I stopped Chrissy and Dotty from moving out. Francine had a scheduled hang-out with mayor Sunny at the latter's house, and Rodeo also had a scheduled hang-out with my new secondary character, named Claire, at her house. Claire also paid her loans in full to make her house bigger, as she is a fairly new character I created just last month.

Also, Chrissy pinged my mayor for an illuminated heart! Even though I wasn't trying to get more public works projects...and I don't think I'm going to use it, because it doesn't match the rustic theme of Pastelia. I'm going to add a windmill to the town instead.

And Norma had a flea on her, so mayor Sunny had to get it off of her.

Then, finally, in my third town, Palmdale...

Coach told me that Claude wanted to move out, so I cancelled his moving plans right away.

I didn't do anything in my first town, Funland.

In my other town, Palmdale, T-Bone invited me over to his house, it's a date. 😉

Also, he told me that Pietro was thinking of moving out, so I had to cancel the cute clown sheep's moving plans.

Back