• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I sold my old town of Carnival in 2016 to make Clover. I kept my catalog, so I immediately got the silver badge for the catalog from Phineas. It still took me ages to get the gold badge. Buckle up because this is a long ride. It isn't terrible if you don't mind waiting and break it into sections. Maybe collect all the K.K. songs first, for example, or all of the stationery. Then move to another category. Rinse, repeat. I'd recommend buying out the Able Sisters and Kicks shop supplies as well.

Congrats on getting the silver!

Thank you! Yeah currently in my town I always buy items from all the shops that I’m missing each day. I have an app that keeps track of my catalog (so for example, I can check if I have a certain item in Kicks already). It’s really helpful but at the same time, a little stressful cause I can also see how many items I still have to catalog haha

I accomplished quite a bit to finish out 2018.

Mayor:
- Talked to all my villagers.
- Streetpassed my husband and got a pinwheel.
- Let my husband visit my town.
- Created a perfect Snowboy! Finally!
- Got both the Amateur Turnip Trader and Master Shopper badges.
- Decided to try some new landscaping around the fountain in the center of my residential area, so I dug up a few bushes, planted some trees and rearranged the flowers. I think the area will have more variety and visual interest now.
- Sent New Year's letters to all my villagers.
- Celebrated New Year's with my wonderful villagers.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Completed a daily Meow task.

*Got two badges from Phineas: Golden HHA Legend and Bronze Bug Catcher.
*Did a few favors for my villagers.
*Celebrated New Years with my villagers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Today was rather busy

Mayor:
- Dug out Nan’s time capsule
- Got the Good Samaritan badge from Phineas
- New haircut
- Found an ore stone

Hajime:
- Donated three new deep-sea creatures to the museum
- Went to the island and caught plenty of bugs at night
- Donated four new bugs
- Caught my first shark

Chiaki:
- Went to the island for the first time
- Witnessed Nan falling down into a hole
- Paid the loan and expanded the house

Everyone:
- Celebrated the New Year

Main Town-Celebrated the New Years Eve and New Years Day with the villagers. Stopped Yuka from moving.
Added items to the museum gift room.

PurlLand- Received Mira picture in the mail and finally got the golden slingshot. 135 balloons popped before it appeared.
Played late at night and had fun hanging out with Mira and Gaston. I've been missing the late night and early morning gameplay with less villagers. Wished the other types had times only that they played. PWP would be so much easier to get.

*Big Top suggested the Sandbox PWP.
*Won the Snowman Bingo!
*Got signatures for "Dreamers for More Sleep" for Whitney.
*Caught and sold beetles/shark from the island.
*Completed several favors for my villagers, mostly Whitney.

Mayor:
- Got 10,000 bells from Mom as a New Year's present.
- Talked to all my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Let my husband visit to buy fortune cookies and gave him a Zodiac Dragon as a New Year's present (his zodiac sign). He let me catalog the royal crown he recently purchased.
- Got the Good Hostess badge! Halfway to a Train Station remodel! :D
- Went to the island, did a few tours, and caught a bunch of fish and bugs to sell.
- Completed both daily Meow tasks.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Completed a daily Meow task.

got 3 villagers I want in one day for my 4th town

- - - Post Merge - - -

also that was yesterday oops

*Managed to convince Zucker not to leave
*Watered all the flowers
*Asked for the Dream Suite to be built and will donate all the money for it later today

- got a new badge from Phineas
- did some work at The Roost
- started paying off my latest Nook’s Home loan for a new room
- visited the island where I did a few fossil tours and caught some ocean creatures and bugs
- started planting white roses to grow some purple ones for my town

Main Town-Spent time with the villagers and completed their tasks.

PurlLand- Mayor and 2nd player caught their tarantula in a short period of time. Mayor caught a 2nd one when she went to drop off items for Player 2.
Started a new day and both players spent time with the villagers. Completed tasks and popped more balloons. Mayor got a Chrissy picture in a letter.

Pokemon-Opened the town again and the mayor played hide n seek with the villagers. Celebrated the fairy tale bench.

wakkanai: i finally updated my dream address even though i’m not ready to share it and my town isn’t 100% done, but the sunset looked so pretty and pink <3 i did a delivery for puck! fang pinged me telling me we was going to move away and i told him to stay :<, i got a new badge for cataloging and i donated a few fossils and a painting

I only played on my mayor today.

Mayor:
- Talked to all my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Created a perfect Snowboy.
- Updated my dream address.
- Let my husband visit to buy fortune cookies and he gave me a gold nugget.
- Had Cyrus refurbish my gold nuggets into a piece from the gold furniture set. (I forgot to pick it up so I don't know what I got yet.)
- Found Katie wandering around town so I visited my husband's town to drop her off, sold my turnips there for a very small profit, and chatted with some of his/my old villagers.
- Completed a daily and a weekly Meow task.

Today in my new town, I covered the entire town in QR codes so I can finally start buying the villagers I want! ;u; It took forever, fdjslkjklfdajs I hate laying down paths sm and the town looks really poopy for now, but i have to keep reminding myself it'll all be worth it once I have all of my lovely sheepies.

Mayor/main character
- Buried a time capsule for Chrissy
- Continued working towards silver Dreamer badge by visiting dream addresses
- Hit money rock
- Identified and sold daily fossils at Re-Tail

Second character
- Hit money rock and got ore, yay
- Sold ore at Re-Tail

Just today I had an idea how to stop villagers from moving into an inconvenient spot right in front of the Roost. I just put a street lamp in that spot. :D It'll look a lot more pleasant to have a street lamp close to the cafe than an entire house.

*Got the gold Samaritan badge from Phineas.
*Beat Big Top and co. at Hide-in-Seek.
*Got a new K.K. Slider song for my Jukebox.
*Got Bunnie's pic (All I need now for my current set of villagers are Whitney, Big Top, and Filbert).
*Completed a Gracie fashion check.
*Did a myriad of favors, mostly for Whitney.

Callisto’s renovation continues! Today I:
-planted up a load of cedars
-cleared my last old PWPs and rebuilt one
-tried out a new landscaping idea with some bamboo

So far, turning out pretty good!

- visited the island to gather flowers
- redid some landscaping
- added another garden rock to my mayor's basement
- visited dream towns

Last edited:
Back