What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today (not in my town) I finally bought a real painting to donate to the museum, bought 2 more instruments, and met my future villager, Molly! I'm excited:)

I accomplished losing about 70% of my major investment on the stalk market =(

And I got a few pears for the first time, and planed them =D

Police station was built, I kinda held off building it until I knew where I wanted it. The island is finally selling bushes so I'll be farming medals for most of today. I should pay off my fountain today as well.

Oh yeah, I'll finally be working at the cafe today!

Last edited:
Plants dont have to be watered and trash/weeds rarely show up
Pretty ez mode ordinance tbh. Im using it though, at least until I get a better watering can.
Does anyone happen to know if the Beautiful Town ordinances improves the grass growth any more than the normal rate?

Had my geyser added today, finished paying off a log bench. Grew 2 new hybrids, pink cosmos and orange pansies. Also, paid off my loan today and tomorrow I will have my upstairs expanded to the medium size.

Finished paying off the donations for my second bridge. I waited a while, but I know some people did that first thing. I'm starting the cafe tomorrow :)

I got my cafe this morning and Brewster has already cut me off! Also commissioned and paid off a yellow bench and caught a walker cicada for the museum (not been paying much attention to the bugs) Next job has to be paying off my loan from Nook it's about 495000 bells. I usually spend my Tuesday nights bug catching on the island so that should help :)

Today Super T & T is being constructed :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got Timbra's picture WOOHOO!

Back