• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Finally fixed up my paths a bit, sorted out all my hybrids and put them on my beaches, finished most of the rooms in my 2nd character's house as well as a few rooms in my own
Should probably start to clean up all the items lying around

I FINALLY GOT A STREETPASS. The weirdest part though was the person I streetpassed has the same birthday as me? And they definitely go to my school too cuz that's where I got the streetpass at. Either way I was hella excited, and I even got a second one today whilst at the store!

I got Croque, one of my Dreamies, from a friend! Shoutout to Nunnafinga!
And also he and Cherry, the new girl in town, both fail at hide-and-seek...
HNI_0089.JPGHNI_0090.JPGHNI_0091.JPGHNI_0092.JPG

Player 3 in my main town caught a scorpion in front of the police station. It was trying to get in. She now has 2 scorpion in her basement.

Started a new town after the Banana Split TV show. Town is called Bananas. Players are 1 Banana, 2 Banana, 3 Banana and the fourth one will Be 4 banana. Just waiting for the 9 villager to move in before picking the spot.

I got Rory to finally ping to leave. :] Also, Kiki gave me her picture again :]; The funny thing is that it was after she asked my opinion about an outfit that Ankha gave her (Mint Gingham shirt) and I accidentally clicked on the response "um...." ><. I didn't think she'd give me anything.

Tia requested the police station!
Got bill to move out, only 14 more to go for Chrissy :p
Did some land scaping around plaza.

Lyle came for to do the HHA exterior theme evalution and I finally passed Gracie's fashion check for the 4th time so I guess T and T will be opening soon.

Finally built a perfect Snowboy for the first time, just after I had ordered the full series on this very website after so much frustration at trying to get one right. If the next one is perfect too I'll be vexed to say the least.

I Made My Town,Toast,today and I've already payed my first home loan [10k] and have enough for the next one [30k], I've also donated over 30 fish,4 fossils and 6 bugs to the museum! So...I've had a productive-ish day [:

Got rid of a ton of regular flowers that I didn't need that were taking up space in my town, which means I can get down to business and finish landscaping my town. Now if only my silly villagers would give me the police station pwp. :/

I put in a new bridge, stopped Eric from moving, donated fossels, caught a scarab beetle and donated it to the museum. Now, if I can just catch a tarantula.

Back