• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I started playing again after restarting for Blizzcon last year... And then not picking it up for 9 months. Oops. So the good - I 'rediscovered' my village, and I like a lot of the details - circle grass, retail near the docks, stuff like that. The bad - I hate all my villagers. None of them are cats or squirrels, just crocodiles, rhinos, and elephants and such :(. I am going to build the campground asap. I don't have any 'dreamies', I just want cute villagers.

i started playing again after a tiny break. i changed my paths, set up 3 new pwps (zen bell, zen clock, and the statue fountain). i also bred more hybrids, planted some of them, and planted some saplings and other trees. i also visited my friend's town and i had her over to mine for a bit. still need to fix my paths and landscape some more.

Earlier on today I convinced O'Hare to move out! He'll be adding to my cycles for Deirdre and Cookie, so that's good.

I gave Gaston a perfect cherry, and I did NOT expect this.

HNI_0084.JPG

I got kidd yesterday, so today I did the plot reset trick. It only took two times to get him in almost the perfect spot. Since it took almost no time at all to plot reset him, I thought I'd water my flowers and do some other stuff. I also did some trades and started working on my third character's house.

Only took me two or three weeks, too! ^w^
"SCREW THAT, THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS REAL. I'M GOING TO BED."
-Katie Grande, August 10th, 2015

What
BS for sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've had Chadder for MONTHS and I still haven't got his picture.

The only picture I have is from Clyde when he moved out

That's actually what I said when I got Gaston's pic. I was so shocked at how early he sent me it that I refused to believe it was really his pic.

I spruced up a couple bare areas in my town with some landscaping. My town is nearly complete for dream reviews <3

Paid off my house loan and also my bridge project.

Edit: Also, caught 3x arapaimas and got bitten by a tarantula before catching one about five minutes later.

Last edited:
Cherry randomly asked for the log bench! Yesssss. I was waiting for that specific one and hoped it would get suggested without me having to do the diving trick. So in addition to that, I also demolished some old pwps I had and am in the process of redoing my campsite area. I put the picnic blanket in a better spot, put down the log bench, and next will be the fire pit. I also continued to do some landscaping and started breeding pink carnations. I just need to go buy white ones now (or hope it pops up while breeding pink ones).

Not much was done for me today. Just the usual chores of finding the money rock, pulling weeds and watering the flowers. Tomorrow is my day off and I plan on spending some time with my villagers. Maybe start a new PWP.

I had someone adopt Marshal. and spent like 2-3 hours plot resetting for Francine.. c: I was happy to find Francine cuz I haven't seen her on villager trading plaza for last couple days. Wish she didn't take me so long to plot reset, but at least she's in a good spot.. now i'm using diving trick to get PWPs xD.. barely unlocked anything in my new town ;__;. oh got bronze badge for weeding.. (so far away from gold one ahh xD) haven't played my main town for like two days >.<

I cut down all the trees in town today for landscaping! All of them. x_x I think if I did the math correctly from harvesting all that fruit then I cut down roughly 200 trees down! Wow. Please let this trick help me make this frustrating map work! ;_;

Also sweet little Anchovy suggested the hammock which I'm very happy about because that's one pwp I've been wanting so this is a neat development! :cool:

Back