What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Watered like 500 flowers. I recently had to remove my Beautiful Town ordinance so that my black roses could wilt and turn into golden roses... so now I have to water my hundreds of flowers by hand =(

you don?t have to water them when you have beautiful town ordinance?

you don?t have to water them when you have beautiful town ordinance?

Plants dont have to be watered and trash/weeds rarely show up
Pretty ez mode ordinance tbh. Im using it though, at least until I get a better watering can.

OK are you ready? here I go are sure you ready? Ok NOTHING!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

I realized today that I am unhappy with my town i've played for more than 240hours and have decided to reset. Though, since im waiting till sunday when I will be with a friend to hold my stuff, im making money for my new life in a new town : D

Worked part-time at the cafe again and received a bag of superb coffee beans as well as an espresso machine from Brewster! (I would work for free though. It's fun to serve coffee.) Received the Glee emotion from Dr Shrunk. Also found more Jacob's Ladder growing in odd corners of the town. :)

Stalked my villagers, put up my 'new' bridge spot and paid for it, made an island run and caught some new stuff for museum and got some flowers, I rearranged/organized my flowers and watered them, i paid 100k on my house, sold some fossils to villagers, got my money rock, and a new flag and town tune!

Well I go on in the morning before school then I check the forums then after school I do the shopping. But this morning I got the visit from Tortimer (Island tomorrow! YES!) And my town permit went through so I started building a campsite right away. Over half of the donation goal has been met (Do villagers help pay it as well?)
I also have Purrl moving in, which is nice.

Not much happened today in Rosewood, I held an opening ceremony for a hammock that Clay requested. After that I went and spoke to Brewster and he told me I can get my coffee to go now!
I wondered around town for a bit and did a few favors for my villagers, found a few fossils and took them to Blathers but they were already in the museum.
I got my artwork from Redd as well but he ripped me off my painting was a fake!
I had some time to kill to I travelled to the island and caught some sharks and bugs and paid off my 498,000 home loan as well as a new yellow bench. Hopefully Kicks opens tomorrow :)

Figured I'd make one of these posts. So, what did you accomplish in your town today!?
I finally finished creating my paths. It took forEVER but it looks beautiful. :blush:

Nice to hear, Jessica! ^_^

I met a new friend today & I think... have convinced Shari to move! 8)

I finally managed to get my hands on some 7-11 furniture. Expensive, but so worth it. <3
:3

I got a bunch of lovely furniture traded/bought from Gayle! :D I looove the lovely furniture set, so I'm super happy.

Today, I didn't do much besides decorating my town a bit. I created a new Public Works (fence), planted flowers along my path, got a villager convinced to move in, and that's about it!

Started the Caf? project (will pay it and my basement off after beetle hunting later.)
I also finally got my hands on some white pants for my Attack On Titan outfit (heehee) and a Master Sword. :D

Started my second town last night, which is a Japanese one, because I have some time on my hands to spare. (Seeing as how my first town is in perfect town status and I'm not building any major PWPs or doing any landscaping until the 15 days are up.) My Japanese town mayor should be getting a proper roof over her head tomorrow. Her approval rating is only at the halfway point though. A deer and a hamster are among the first 5 villagers, and I find them very cute. :)

Not much happened today, kicks opened up and brought all the shoes in the store then went to town hall and changed my ordinance to night owl. Then I went to the island and caught some bugs to pay off my home loan.

Back