• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Landscaping for dayzzz, I'm about 80% finished now. To my amazement I haven't had to buy additional hybrids or bush starts yet, but I know I will before the end of it. I like setting the clock to the early morning when all my villagers are asleep so I can landscape in peace. If I leave them unattended for 5 minutes it seems that they always change shirts or catchprases -_-

I built a few extra pwps to fill in some big open spaces - I'm at 28 or 29 right now so I have to be careful to only get what's necessary. Today I finally set up Katrina's permanent shop, too. And I got two more pwp suggestions without doing the diving trick. Deirdre wanted the wood bench, and Lopez wanted the parabolic antenna.

I moved in Bunnie and Raddle with the amiibo cards I ordered. Unfortunately, I voided Walker instead of adopting him out. It was a really stupid mistake. Then I noticed Bunnie's plot was in a bad spot (I wanted both Bunnie and Raddle to take over the spots of the villagers that were moving out). Thus began the process of kicking out Bunnie with Raddle, kicking out Raddle with Bunnie (while remembering to plot reset for her), and then finally kicking out Bella with Raddle (also plot resetting). In the end, it worked out, but I felt really bad about Walker, and I was scared that I'd screwed up my town but luckily, with two amiibo cards, I could fix it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, what a coincidence! Sally was one of my starters and I've recently just begun seeing her on Main Street, too.

ahh she was one of my starters too! i wanted to keep her forever, but when she asked to move out, she said something about how moving was for her, and how she wanted to travel and learn more for herself, and i was like "who am i to stop this lil squirrel from dreaming big and becoming all self actualized?" :)

Got my second blue rose. Finished getting rid of, and moving in my final villagers after adopting one here that wasn't quite right. (I think it was hacked as it was Pietro, with a peppy personality.)

Went to the island and saw they had the silver axe, (took a screenshot) so I bought 38 of them. I had two fish in the last slots

I now have 60. (Bought 30 a few months ago)

It was a good day.

Last edited:
Didn't really do much, organized a bit in an alt's room and refurbished some items, nothing much else but still a good day

Last edited:
Today I got my first amiibo cards, I didn't know any of this amiibo stuff existed until a few days ago. I don't have in-game use for them yet as I don't have HHD or amiibo festival. But that's okay because I love AC characters so I like the cards as they are. They have no use in New Leaf, right?
I have extra Midge, Lyman, Papi, and Twiggy. I wish I had someone in real life to trade with.

In-game... Daily maintenance and bunching up all varieties of fruit.

I accidentally deleted my game. Thought Tom Nook would show up. He did not. I'm kind of in shock right now.:(

today i...
- started playing on my cycling town first- got a couple weeding day items (lily record player, two cosmos fans, two rose sofas) and tt-ed a lot to get another full chinese zodiac set. my town is infested with weeds again so i'll probably be holding another weeding party soon!
- paid off a home loan for my 2nd char in my main town! moved a lot of furniture around- mistvale's onsen is shaping up!!
- talked with all of my villagers- teddy told me a really weird riddle / chant and i'm kind of ?????
- cleaned out one of my museum exhibits! i hoard ores and gyroids in one of them, and i was starting to be like "why am i hoarding these gyroids? ores are starting to fill up my secret storage room??" so i got rid of most of them. still deciding what i'm going to do with all my ores- definitely keeping the silver and amethyst ones to leave all over town, but not sure what to do with the gold / green / pink / blue ones.
- did a lot of tt-ing in my cycling town to buy a lot of harvey items for whenever i want to have a big sale / giveaway on the forum in the future
- visited another town to get some free flowers for my main town. they mostly had normal flowers in this giveaway, but i managed to score 12 blue roses! ... my hybrid hoarding obsession continues...
- switched my 10th dreamie from kid cat to lionel! i still like kid cat in his silly helmet and red suit, but i kind of want teddy to be the only jock in the neighborhood, so in comes lionel! i'll have two smugs, but i'm not too attached to marshal to keep him :') who knows what i'll do
- 2 pieces of art i requested from the museum shop here on tbtf were finished! they were tucked safely into my album like all the other lovely art made for me of my mayor
- helped a tbtf user out with her gracie fashion check!

- - - Post Merge - - -

today i...
- started playing on my cycling town first- got a couple weeding day items (lily record player, two cosmos fans, two rose sofas) and tt-ed a lot to get another full chinese zodiac set. my town is infested with weeds again so i'll probably be holding another weeding party soon!
- paid off a home loan for my 2nd char in my main town! moved a lot of furniture around- mistvale's onsen is shaping up!!
- talked with all of my villagers- teddy told me a really weird riddle / chant and i'm kind of ?????
- cleaned out one of my museum exhibits! i hoard ores and gyroids in one of them, and i was starting to be like "why am i hoarding these gyroids? ores are starting to fill up my secret storage room??" so i got rid of most of them. still deciding what i'm going to do with all my ores- definitely keeping the silver and amethyst ones to leave all over town, but not sure what to do with the gold / green / pink / blue ones.
- did a lot of tt-ing in my cycling town to buy a lot of harvey items for whenever i want to have a big sale / giveaway on the forum in the future
- visited another town to get some free flowers for my main town. they mostly had normal flowers in this giveaway, but i managed to score 12 blue roses! ... my hybrid hoarding obsession continues...
- switched my 10th dreamie from kid cat to lionel! i still like kid cat in his silly helmet and red suit, but i kind of want teddy to be the only jock in the neighborhood, so in comes lionel! i'll have two smugs, but i'm not too attached to marshal to keep him :') who knows what i'll do
- 2 pieces of art i requested from the museum shop here on tbtf were finished! they were tucked safely into my album like all the other lovely art made for me of my mayor
- helped a tbtf user out with her gracie fashion check!

I completed another Desert Island Escape level above the target goal! My goal is to get all levels above the goal

Today I could just relax after completing my town yesterday. Did a few errands for my villagers. Went on a few island tours for fun instead of looking for the right kind of flower to take home! I did a bit of island beetle hunting even though I didn't really need to. Later, I visited several dream towns. I have a giant list of DA's that I'm going to try to get though.

I finally unlocked the dream suite pwp, and also Club LOL showed up. I think I'm close to having the QR machine as well. I'm finally starting to figure out which villagers I want (hardest decision ever...) Still trying to figure out where to put my campsite though.

Got the golden can, it 15 days looks like I waited a little long

Got both silver, & gold plaques from HHA in the mail at the same time. I just re-desiged my house for got they don't include the basement :-/ LOLZ

Bought the modern painting

Yesterday, I:

-paid off my home loan for the secret storage room (which I really needed)
-got Lottie to teach me this new way of moving furniture (like in HHD)
-i learnt battish because of punchy. "Kee kee kee kee kee" means "we should hangout sometime" :)
- i paid off the money to get a metal bench as a pwp.
-i pressed a button whilst looking up at the sky during meteor showers and i got an Arc de Triomphe (french?) from wishy the star (who makes me think of jingle o.o)
-this girl from game faqs was giving out free hybrids, and i got all of them. she told me that it was her extras and it was quite a lot.
-i earned my bronze visiting other towns badge, and i got 3 gold nuggets and crafted them into a golden table, which lead to me getting my bronze refurbishing badge! :)
But I think the biggest task was to redo my paths, I put lucky clovers inbetween them. I think it suits my town, as it's meant to be forest themed! :)

17 year old me in 2021 has literal TEARS reading this aaaa

Last edited:
Along with upgrading two new extra characters homes, getting mannequins for them, landscaping, talking to villagers and doing umpteen errands for them, I organized and put the 150+ items in my 2nd characters secret storage in alphabetical order so I could see exactly what I have been excitedly buying for the past couple of months. A good days work...

My campsite and Elder Grove are both finished! Finally got the trees, bamboo, PWPs, and flowers the way I want. The flowers may change slightly, but no more radical fixes.

Now I can start focusing on other areas of town.

I did some landscaping. :) I have been doing that the past week and it's been really fun. I can't wait until it's mostly done and then I'll update my dream code :)

I did quite a few trades yesterday and today with other users on here - I am finally starting to get rid of all the things I've hoarded in my storage! On a related note, I spent some time rearranging the secret storage. Now all the different types of bush starts and saplings are organized. It's a lot easier to count them now :p

Also got the gold letter writing badge today! I did some Island tours also. And ordered Lopez's birthday present (his birthday is tomorrow).

After a few days of big shopping, today I finally settle down and arrange my whole landscape and interior xD

A rafflesia appeared in my town.
Because I have over 300 apples on the ground. [I thought it would be cool to throw apples on the ground since fall is coming soon and they looked nice but Apparently fruit counts as weed]

Built my firepit pwp. Reorganized my gifts of clothes/items for people to use in dream and updated my dream address. Ordered some items for my house via RVs. Reorganized my mayor's kitchen with some new counters. Continued my Able's Sister dialogue to unlock the qr machine for my fourth character. Watered hybrids I'm growing. Transferred some items between towns.

I bought a lot of hybrids today, so my autumn town looks a bit more complete in some areas (still a long way to go though) I also filled up some of the rooms, they still look quite empty but if I keep getting items soon they'll look nice (I hope)

Back