What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Keaton plotted (whoop...) and I paid off my first home loan! I also donated several bugs, more fossils and a calm painting to the museum. Still working on raising up my approval rating so I weeded and watered flowers as well.

I am working on getting my villagers' houses back to their original furniture. They were looking so messy and ugly I couldn't stand it, so I ordered them a bunch of furniture (super expensive...they better appreciate it) and spent today trying to get them to buy them off of me or in retail. I also sent them all letters with furniture attached to it. Hope this works lol

Unfortunately they all have bugs or fish in their houses, I know that's hard to get rid off...but I hope its not impossible?

I paid off my classic police station, and Henry requested a lighthouse! Great day for PWPs, I guess! ( ? ▽ ` )

I moved out puddles, poppy, and maddie. I moved in marina and I didn;t plot reset and she moved in a bad spot so im going to have to move her out. I moved puddles back in, moved marshal in, and am going to moved maddie in. Now 9/10 of my villagers are in permanent places. :rolleyes:

I passed another one of Gracie's fashion checks and now my Home Center can finally be upgraded to the Department Store. Also moved in Rodeo in a good spot.

I've finally finished breeding enough blue hybrids for my town! Now I just have to breed more white carnations, white roses, and blue pansies. I got this!

Also, Lorelei finally unlocked the sewing machine! c:

- usa-chan

I got my development permit and Coach moved into town. Working on saving up money to pay off my second house loan.

I made my town a few days ago!! I finally found a map that matched my criteria except for the grass ( ;-; ), but it's okay because I have so much space for PWPs!

Last edited:
Deirdre sold me a real Graceful Painting which is now on display in the museum.

I played Desert Island Escape for the first time, but I wasn't very good at it.

Phineas gave me the silver gardening badge... it's good I got it now because right afterwards I sold all the excess flowers that had accumulated in my town. And I cut down most of my trees! I only need a few more items for my houses so I'm focusing on building public works projects at the moment. Almost every kind I want has been suggested, but I'm going to have to go back to the diving trick for the last few. I can't believe I haven't received a single PWP request from Willow.

2 nights ago finished landscaping! Whew! Took over a year. Today I am working on furnishing two alt's homes. They are really coming along about 75% done. A spa and a restaurant block.

My development permit was approved so I can start building PWPs, I'm so excited! :D

Also, Hazel plotted right in front of my house... and I was able to buy some fun accessories from Able Sisters. Not much else happening in Sleepy atm.

I think I've finally perfected my build-new-house-plot-directly-on-top-of-former-house-plot technique today. Also, made a path QR code mule (ahem, resident). :cool:

Managed to finish my Wizard101 spell designs yesterday, and I have them in the Able Sisters' store.
Not even 24 hours after I put them in...
WVW69keARAoX0-DRiM.jpg
Goose has already been enrolled in the school of Ice.

Made three trips to the island in order to catch beetles to replenish my dwindling amount of bells. I'm sure I'll pay for it later in hand cramps.

Yesterday I made a sweater! It's pretty simple, not the best, but at least it's something - I wish there was a shirt equivalent of the sweater dress in the game. I tried to follow a tutorial on how to make a cable-knit sweater, but something went wrong and it ended up looking not so great. When you make a detail like that, everything seems to get wider as it moves toward the bottom of the shirt, at least for me. So mine is plain, though it does have some texture. But alas, no cable knitting.

Last edited:
Back