• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I sorted my junk that's scattered throughout my town. I kicked out Beau from my town. But... Ended up getting Savannah... Another villager in a bad spot. :/ My second character has finally gotten all the emotions from Dr. Shrunk. Fixed my second character's home a bit. And... That's pretty much it.

Finally got all my dreamies plotted ahhhh never thought I'd see the day! :D

Thought I would try a new roof, multicolored stone. did a couple trades around here and worked on rooms a little with the stuff. Finally bought "secret storage" which I had not looked up before, didn't realize how awesome and huge it is. Also (because of this?) Lottie allowed me to start use the HHD type room decorating today, which again is not a thing I knew was gonna happen so I am happy I can decorate easily now and have more space to house stuff. Ima get all the foods :)

Did my usual chores and now fossil #3 joined fossil #4 on hide n' go seek! What has the world come to?

- went to the island and caught a giant isopod
- dug up a rare mushroom
- bought a statue off Redd
- bred more orange lilies for Kiki's house
- stocked up at T.I.Y. as they're closing tomorrow for the emporium update!

;)

Today...
- I woke up to a unexpected plot, screamed, and then spent a couple minutes of deep regret before I became at peace with myself and moved on
- I reached 100 visitors and started collecting funds for my train station upgrade! :blush:
- I also planted the first few bush starts to ever grow in my town!
- I hung out with a friend for a while, and we did some gardening and visited the island to steal flowers!
- I also helped out said friend by visiting her town a couple times to help her with HER train station upgrade
- I used a golden watering can for the first time! (god bless)
... and the day's not even over yet! :blush:

- Earned around 2-3million bells
- Got almost 2 rooms in Taberu's house completed
- Got a new PWP
- Did some beach landscaping

I saved up 100 million bells last night, and then got the Tycoon Bell Saver and Master Shopper badges. Only four more gold badges to go!

- went to the island to fulfill some initiatives
- ordered the mermaid roof and exterior for Trixie's house
- got some new carpet and wallpaper from Saharah
- went deep sea diving as I've really neglected this and I've always liked Pascal's furniture, got an antique telescope

Time Travelled and did the diving trick to get PWP requests - got the Fire Pit and Archway Sculpture. Got a few yesterday too, as well as finally moved my second character into the perfect location and set up a small perfect cherry orchard behind her house! And finally completed the fossils section in my museum thanks to a lovely trader!

a bit of landscaping, making my town look just a little bit better

Adopted Freya. Destroyed my orchard, after 4 months of trying to get all the trees to grow. No matter what I did, one would die in a different spot each time.

I celebrated my birthday with Marshal, Inkwell and ?toile.

Figured I'd make one of these posts. So, what did you accomplish in your town today!?
I finally finished creating my paths. It took forEVER but it looks beautiful. :blush:

Congrats!

I just pretty much demolished everything I "accomplished" this week cause I didn't like it! hah! :D

I finally got an amiibo figurine that will spawn Epona so I time traveled back to around the last day I played so that I wouldn't lose any villagers, then I spent some time getting items from Epona's RV. Then I had her move into my town and she didn't mess anything up so I didn't have to deal with villager plotting which is good because I hate plotting so much. After that I time traveled forward to April Fools Day 2017 and got pictures of all of my villagers, which I put up in one of my rooms. :)

I've been breeding lots of pink/black roses (the pink ones are accidental, lol)! I started up an account here so I could hopefully find a golden watering can and eventually turn my black roses into golden ones ;D- whenever I get the courage to switch my Town Ordinace to Bell Boom or something.

Enjoying the wonderful thunderstorm that has gone on all day! Hardly anything in town...spent the day in trading, basically, accumulating items for my second characters house. Have filled two museum rooms with them, so far. Working up to making a dream town of Elenrast by the end of the summer, hopefully. :rolleyes:

(My 1st) post on here XD
What i did today was get rid of any non hybrid flowers that arent needed, I have way too many flowers. I did some trading with fellow players to help them out and get some more holly. And right now I'm making a list of my catalog, gonna take while, but I don't mind :)

i made my first post on the forum today and bought the celeste ribbon with tbt. i'm so proud of myself honestly even though it's not really a big deal. i also got some hybrid flowers which is pretty cool.

Back