What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Scanned an amiibo for 5 meow coupons, and completed the daily objectives.

Hit the money rock, found the ore, talked to whoever was out and about.

Checked Harvey's, and fed the birds with him.

Went to the island and filled the box with beetles and sharks.

Shook all the trees in my town and the beach. ^_^

Finally found my first dead spot and had it completely ruin this little area I was making, :) Idk what to put there now.

got my development permit to 100% and made good progress with my fish encyclopedia :D i've almost got all the fish for february, only need a stringfish now!

chopped down all the freaking regular trees not neeed, and got some stuff caught for encyclopedias. also built dream suite in my new town!

Successfully escaped from bees. It feels like an accomplishment since I've got stung every time before!

I made a perfect Snowboy :D Although I was going for the Snowman, but it's ok :3 I also found the Blue Dresser in my shops which I didn't even know I needed until today so :p

Finally got around to organizing all of my flowers, saplings, and bush starts in my storage areas to see what I have. Everything looks so neat organized in rows - it was getting irritating before trying to find stuff when it was scattered between my locker space and my secret storage space. Not ready to start landscaping yet, though. P:

Okay, here is what happened in Fristad today:
-Gave Diana a regal table for her birthday.
-Sold my chick tee to Lucky.
-Donated four new fossils to the museum.
-Started landscaping by arranging some flowers. The war on pansies continues (I hate pansies).
-Received matryoshka dolls from Gulliver.
-And I got my development permit to 100 percent! ^-^

Last edited:
Got some landscaping plans laid out so that a previously huge empty space will now be put to use. Bonus: I have the pwps I want for that area and the Emporium will be opening on Saturday, so I can start on executing my plan straight away.

Quiet day.

- celebrated Diana's birthday, had ordered a fancy doll and wrapped it up real special for her. Nothing's too good for my aloof, icy princess.
- got pinged by Zucker wanting to leave, so said "seeya!" I try but I just can't warm to the octopi.
- bought a coconut drink from Harv. ;)

Not much today, just set up my first pwp (the campsite) and enacted the beautiful town ordinance. Did a few villager errands and talked to Tortimer, island unlocks tomorrow so that's great! I can finally get more money for my home loans.

Paid off my first pwp, a bridge! woooo

Last edited:
Scanned in Inkling Squid (finally came in the mail) and ordered a few things.
Built a SnowMAM, and have gotten over 20 more ice set items to sell.

Quite a profitable morning. ^_^

Got Katrina's shop built the other day finally. Only took four years of on and off playing to get it.

Landscaping around the path edge, cutting down trees that don't get with my color scheme.
I'll keep a few for my villagers though. selling excess normal flowers that I don't need.

Back