• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

in Kiri:
planted loads of bamboo.. really liking the look of it in my new town but also a pain in the ass to harvest and maintain

in Tinytree:
I started the day too late so I couldn't shop or anything (at least kiri is on the night owl ordinance) so I just played puzzle league and got some meow coupons.

Got Monique leaving today, planted trees, and got some much-needed ice furniture in Sapphire. In Ruby, I just did a little bit of landscaping.

I paid off the Mueseum Renovation and caught a few beetles to earn some bells today. This week's been an eventful for my town, I built a lighthouse, paid off my loan for a second floor, put down some paths and got Shampoodles and Club LOL which I'm excited about!
Oh, and I invited Claude to move in :D

Last edited:
I finished the flower clock work project and upgraded my house for the "gazillionth time"! I also redesigned my house, and achieved over a 80,000 score.. not bad, I'm aiming for a 400,000+ once I'm done with all my rooms. Flowers is not really a hassle since I have my beautiful ordinance on, also I have a perfect town. For some reason only one Jacob's Ladder has grown.. hm. Anyway, I'm almost done with my emote book.. 2 more emotes left. Lastly, I just talk and socialize with my villagers.. I'm trying to get all their pictures. >:)

Built/landscaped the tower.
Scanned and then moved Sylvana back into my town in an ideal spot.
Bought flower and bath wall items from Harvey's.
Link my HHD save so I could get the giant furniture and fill up the missing part in my catalog.

i finished my side character's house! i also changed the area near my town hall a bit. tore down some PWPs and replaced them with others. also tried to landscape that area differently but i'm not quite finished yet.

Finished off some Timmy & Tommy cataloguing. Got the last orderable stationary I was missing. Got the last few walls and floors I was missing (except one). Got most of the last few bits of the normal furniture series I was missing. Still some work to do, but I am getting close to that gold badge.

Got my streetpass bronze badge in my alternate town, already had it in my main town. Working on trying to get to silver in my main town.

Cut down a dead perfect apple tree and got the triforce stump, which is awesome! Never had that particular pattern stump before.

I've also been working on trying to get the Sloppy furniture. Iggly is in one of my towns and he's got about 4 or 5 pieces of it in his house. He's already given the mayor of that town quite a few - hopefully I'll con him out of the rest soon (poor Iggly). And, randomly, the sloppy wall was in my Retail store in my main town so I snapped that up. Must have been having a good luck day or something.

Only played in Novis today, but got a bit done.
Finished paying off my Wind turbine today and just in time too as Bianca requested the police station (I'm so happy with her at the moment).
Planned out some paths on the top section of my town.
Planted some trees to separate the campsite from Wolfgang's house
And finally asked Phoebe to move into Novis (to hopefully get some more Uchi PWPs)

i moved chai in and put the finishing touches on my town!! now i just need to play for a few more days and i think my plaza tree will finally reach the last growth stage :)

I gave Molly a shirt that I wanted her to wear and build some new work projects in my town, Aladus.

Back