• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I only need a few more items for my houses so I'm focusing on building public works projects at the moment. Almost every kind I want has been suggested, but I'm going to have to go back to the diving trick for the last few. I can't believe I haven't received a single PWP request from Willow.

Omg I have been trying to get Willow to crack for so long. She is a strong and determined sheep. Every other villager has suggested stuff but her. I'm about to just isolate her and only her until she gives me what I want. It sounds like I'm going to kidnap Willow but I promise I'm a kind dictator..

In Kaigan...

- Participated in the Bug-off
- Paid off two rooms on 2 separate characters

In New York...

- Plants tons of cedar sapling and sweet olive starts
- Laid out some orange hybrids in a pattern
- Talked to Sable (Trying to unlock that QR code machine)

Hazel moved in and I am ready to enact ordinances and build PWPs! :> Not going to participate in the bug-off though.

Congrats on finishing your paths, that was a big one for me too! :)
Today I finished planting my perfect fruit tree orchard!
I've been putting it off for a while but so pleased I finally did it.

Payed off my current house loan and expanded a room. Put some furniture in my house. Wrote letters to the villagers and sent them. Went to the island to beetle hunt so I could try to get more bells to try to get the next bell badge.

I finally got Rudy to request the solar panel!! After all this time! Here's a tip that I can't believe I didn't think of sooner - if you're looking for jock or normal pwps, set the time to 7am. Only jock and normal villagers will be awake. I got the flower bed suggestion from Gayle doing this too.

Puddles barged in on me AGAIN while I was putting some fruit away in my secret storage. It's only ever Puddles and she comes over almost every day! She must really like my mayor's house...

Oh boy... mine was the last post. Anyway, today I celebrated the construction of a street lamp and commissioned the park clock to go along with it.

I added a few finishing touches to my alts' homes. They're not entirely done yet, so maybe finishing isn't the right word, but I need less than five more furniture pieces to complete them.

Most importantly, I spend the evening in pathing heck. My browser is telling me that isn't a word... pathing... the art of laying down paths, whatever. I've never gotten so far in a town that I've thought of using paths, but I know they help make everything look more put-together. I haven't settled on which pattern to use so I'm just doing a placeholder for now. Unfortunately due to space restrictions, it's going to be a one-tile path. Hopefully not too boring.

Oh yeah and I made this heart out of mushrooms by my mayor's house :p
JXlWAl7.jpg

Today my Amiibo cards and NFC reader came in the mail! c: So today I asked Fang to move to my town, big accomplishment hehe

Today my Amiibo cards and NFC reader came in the mail! c: So today I asked Fang to move to my town, big accomplishment hehe

Nice! Fang is an awesome villager, I hope you enjoy him. The two amiibo cards I ordered a few days ago have finally made their way out of "preparing for shipment" hell, but I went to 5 different stores today and they were either sold out or just didn't carry the nfc readers :/ I should have ordered one online at the same time, but I though I'd be able to find one on the shelf.

I haven't played today yet, but yesterday I f i n a l l y got Willow to request a pwp! It was like pulling teeth to get her to suggest anything >.< It was the modern clock, which I'm not planning on using, but at least now I know she's not, like, cursed or whatever.

Last edited:
Tammy requested a stone tablet, which is one of my wanted PWPs! I'm happy but it's not a picnic blanket like I was hoping. :/ I also finished one of my rainbow flower sections, and Bill told me he'll be moving out so...pretty productive day!

Back