• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I started over! I haven't played for a while due to university so I started fresh! Im not going to time travel or hack. I'm going to try and 100% the museum and do the badges! As well as making my town pretty. Today I met all my new villagers and got the watering can off of Isabelle!

Just earned myself the golden axe in my main town! That's a first for me lol. More landscaping and pwp put up/take down. Main town is getting a bit of an overhaul these days. Also asked Scoot to stay in town a bit longer.

- The fountain was completed, it looks great in front of town hall
- Ordered more items from Rilla (im trying to get the whole set)
- I found a blue pansy today! My flower breeding is slowly paying off c:
- Got my first badge, Seafood Maniac!
- Ordered a new door and mailbox for my house
- Paid off some of my house loan

Editing to add: I just got the windmill from Sylvia! :) I'm going to set that up now and work on paying it off tonight when I go the island.

Last edited:
I got 8 ore from the money rock!
I haven't done much else, except spend half an hour looking for those blasted gyroids. :-/

Snagged a lot of snowflakes for SnowMAM. ^_^

I finally caught an oarfish for today's initiative after loads of sea bass. There were so many that I lost count, it's too easy for me to mistake a sea bass for the more valuable fish!

I got the qr code machine and did my daily stuff. I wanted to get started on paths, but have no idea where I want them.

- Asked Marshal to move in via amiibo card/wisp
- Found Isabelle asleep so the dream suite is in the list now! I can't put it up just yet though, still paying off the windmill
- Found a second blue pansy, now I can breed them alot easier.
- Kicks is being built
- Finally unlocked the qr machine!! I'm in the middle of redoing paths now and deciding what I want rip

Last edited:
Got some ice set furniture although my snowmam looks weird so I have to do 5 each time rip

Continuing the landscaping project in my main town. It's looked the same for so many months and suddenly it's beginning to look like a whole new place. Still so far to go, but I'm happy with the progress so far. Slow going because I've opted not to time-travel. I'm
enjoying this pace while at the same time thinking how happy and sad I'll be when it's finally finished.

I was able to finish landscaping my second town pretty nicely. I've just been TTing now to get it to the spring season so I can add a Dream Address to it.

Collected my five meow coupons from Wisp, and completed the objectives for more.

Built another SnowMAM, and collected a lot of snowflakes.

I got 32,000 bells from the money rock this morning!

Checked out the shops, and am now on the island maintaining my tan.

FINALLY got Lily's pic! It took some resetting (giving her a perfect apple when she asked for a normal one) which I actually tried yesterday when she asked for fruit lol but gave up cuz she just wasn't handing it over. Got it this time though whoooo hers was the last one I needed.

kXp7Mq5.jpg

svloEXf.jpg

thank u Lily

- Plot reset Marshal, since he's an amiibo move-in he'll be here for awhile and I wanted his house in a good spot
- Caved and created a side character because I want more pattern space (now to talk to Sable for 10 days all over again rip)
- Got two badges: Avid Bell Saver and Village Representative
- Goldie suggested the garbage can pwp (she requested the outdoor chair yesterday too)
- Returned lost item to Naomi, got a pink pj shirt in return
- Paid off my loan for the second floor and ordered a basement
- Set up the dream suite and paid it off
- Paid off side character's tent

There's nothing left to do.
Just the same old things.
Get meow coupons.
Find the ore and money rock.

Collect snowflakes.
It's too white.
I want the miserable snow to take a hike. :(

Continued my huge landscaping project by planting more trees and shrubs, placing flowers, getting rid of other flowers, set up hybrid areas, placed another pwp and demolished a cobblestone bridge to be replaced with a brick bridge, collected medals on the island tours, ran errands for villagers, rearranged house furnishings, enjoyed the snow and villager conversations. Overall just wandered around town brainstorming future plans for the development of the town.

Paid off my current house loan and began setting up my bedroom. Now if only he shop and the item dropped from trees would give the correct items.

Got sexually harrassed by Pietro, who sent me a letter saying he was giving me a gift which contains the essence of Pietro, the true Pietro, and it was his blue boxing shorts. Eww, Pietro.

The gardening store was opened today so I was able to buy an axe and cut down a few trees that were inconveniently close to the bridges in my town. Then I planted flowers and felt content about it.

Back