• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

82E200E4-6ECC-4173-86CC-5AB15E3AFFA9.jpg

Finally got this! 100 visits, had my town since August :)
Have payed off the Zen renovation for the station and will have it when I wake up tomorrow :)

- Paid off the campsite PwP.
- Caught a tuna and oar fish.
- Donated 3 new fossils and fish to the museum.
- Tried and failed to catch a mole cricket for Diana.
- Bought my chick tee off Lucky and complimented his home.
- Gave chick tee to Peaches.
- Caught a wharf roach (first bug of the game for me).
- Unlocked the island.
- Gave my lantern to Lucky.
- Replaced Peaches' merry-go-round with a water bird.

Fyi, this is everything I did in the last two days since I forgot to comment yesterday. Tonight, I will be heading to the island for the first time in an effort to pay off my loan.

trying to get like 600+ medals today doing the tours.
i have 1959 now in my ''pocket''
i started a while after i got m silver badge for the medals so i'm at minimum 3459
( and if i say that i have spend about 500 medals, i bought A LOT of those hibiscus bush starts, i wouldn't be over exaggerating. )

so about 3959 earned.
i really hate getting this one...

but still, just a few more days of over playing those island tours, and I AM DONE :D

- Talked to Nook about expanding my home
- Invited Goldie to my home who proceeded to stay there for like 10 minutes before leaving >:I
- Drew up some water qr patterns to experiment around with
- Obtained Saharah's picture from Wisp

That's about it really, minus the obvious few villager requests of course. Currently pwp farming, been at it for half an hour now? No luck so far blech.

Went to the island just after 6 AM, and filled the box with 40 beetles and Sharks.

Got my 5 meow coupons from Wisp.
Did the objectives, found ore and the bell rock, and denied yet another absurd request for a Coelacanth.

I surprisingly unlocked Katrina's shop. I paid it off immediately but I don't get how I got it. You have to get your fortune told by her 20 times yet my town is four months old, and I took a two week break, so I should only have 14. I don't really travel to other towns and when I do, Katrina isn't there or it's too late. I'm not complaining though. I'm very glad to have it unlocked!

Hopefully convinced Hippeux to move, had to shut off the game without saving though because he wanted to stay. Um excuse me I never wanted you in the first place, he's blind for sure...

Designed lots of clothes. Hopefully my darlings will wear them

Okay I'm gonna dictate this while I play today, since I tend to forget what I do each day lmao

- Opened game and Kevin immediately saw me & pinged to move, he's leaving on the 15th
- Designed a new water qr to use, and a flower pot
- Goldie gave me a random wallpaper out of the blue which actually looks very nice in my home
- Went over to Goldie's house and bought her snake plant
- Delivered a package to Bob who gave me nothing in return smh
- Ordered a tea table and pumpkin pie from Jack's rv
- Redecorated/rearranged my house since it's bigger now, I think I'll keep it as for now actually, it looks really nice!
- Got a hero's cap from the fortune cookie and Luigi's hat + straw boater from Labelle
- Bought the gardening stuff from Lief (still no axe booo)
- Designed a flower crown 'hat' (mainly just did it for the weekly initiative)

Annd now I'm pwp farming (I try to do it everyday, had no luck yesterday for pwp pings)

Got my 5 meow coupons from Wisp and completed the objectives.

Built a Zen Streetlight where my Drinking Fountain was.

Gave Teddy a perfect peach (IKR? I NEVER give my villagers fruit!).

Got the max bells from the money rock, and found the ore rock.

Dropped Katie off at a very nice person's town. ^_^

Built another SnowMAM, and collected about 30 snowflakes.

Now I'm waiting for the shops to open. ^_^

Got Shep from an user here, and he moved in like the almost best spot c: Ayy.

Also got an ant and fly finally, I always forget to buy turnips and let em rot lol

So yesterday I celebrated the opening of the campsite and paid off a suspension bridge. Today:
- Celebrated completion of suspension bridge.
- Set up another suspension bridge.
- Donated two new fossils.
- Beat Flo and friends in hide and seek.
- Mailed Lucky his pyramid back (nice try, bud).
- Found Poppy in my campsite.
- Introduced myself to Eloise.
- Changed the town tune to "Sanctuary" from Kingdom Hearts.
- Talked to Nook about expanding my house again.

- Buried a time capsule for Keaton
- Greeted Punchy and sent him a welcome letter with some fruit attached
- Played hide n seek with Rory, Keaton, and Goldie
- Bought a bathroom shelf from Harvey and got a bean box from him
- Ordered some items from Rilla's RV
- Redecorated my house a bit and ordered a new exterior from Nook
- Bought a lucky gold cat from Nookling Junction and got Peach's parasol from the fortune cookie
- Finally got an axe from the garden shop!

My biggest accomplishment today was having the Cafe open for business. Time to learn what everyone likes to drink :)

More landscaping in my main town. Figured it was time to buckle down and do something about the flowers which have been taking over. Talked to villagers, collected medals from island tours. Leif finally had bamboo for sale, so I'll start breeding that as well. Chief suggested the brick bridge today which is the bridge I've been waiting on, so I'll get to put those up in the next few days.

Made some more special stumps.
Did the objectives.
Got 5 meow coupons from Wisp.
There's a snowstorm, and I collected a ton of snowflakes for SnowMAM.

Caught a Coelacanth and released it. (Always catch and release, as I don't need bells)

Talked to the normals, as they were the only ones awake.

Got max bells from the money rock, and got a silver nugget from the ore rock.

Got a Jacob's Ladder, after weeks without any.

Waiting for the shops to open to sell the ice furniture. ^_^

collected a little over 500 medals doing tours on the island.

by my estimate, i now have at least 4512 medals.
so close, from getting the gold medal badge

^whoaaaa gj!

well yeah i did some tours like mad to get the whirlpool bath, i luv it!!

Back