What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Finally finished getting all the town fruits possible, now on to my 6th day of Perfect Town, got my first white carnation(!) and updated my dream town.

- Caught fish and bugs on the island
- Bred a few blue roses
- Watered my flowers
- Bought a motherly statue at Redd's
- Sent Katie to explore another town
- Helped a person pass Gracie's fashion check

I finished getting all the Inkwell items and got some more Epona items. I redecorated my Majora's Mask-themed house a bit and my space-themed house a bit. Got Meow Coupons on all my characters' accounts. I played Island Escape and got a new high score on Puzzle League. Prevented a villager from moving out.

Got silver in the fishing tourney. I got gold last time so I didn't mind too much.
Got the zodiac set so recreated Celeste's observatory in one of the museum's exhibition rooms.
Cleared out duplicate fortune cookie items to make space.

Erik came into my campground today and i convinced him to move in! he's so cute and has great style. i love him already!

Last edited:
I created a second character. I mainly wanted more storage and a place to display unorderables sets which don't really look right in my house, but I have been enjoying this mini reboot. It's fun to start off with a little tent again.

Of course, it's easier this time around as my mayor left a ton of presents for the new guy in front of the station: money, tools, furniture and clothing.

I also realised that it now means I have twice the number of MEOW coupons each day and can visit RVs twice without time travelling. Awesome! ;)

I managed to get Sheldon to move in from the campsite. Bill, my jock villager is moving out tomorrow and I needed to replace him with another jock.

Erik moved in today! that was pretty exciting. and yesterday i created a second character so i can make a Hogwarts house. he's Harry Potter and he paid off his tent so he got his house today. im super excited about starting Hogwarts in my town.

Last edited:
0LohCR3.jpg

YAY been starting landscaping.

I caught a coelacanth!

It was raining heavily this morning so I thought I'd fish for a bit. My fifth or sixth catch was the coelacanth. ;)

My secondary character ordered his secret storage so I'll have somewhere to stuff my unused seasonal room sets.

Fulfilled​ daily initiatives for both characters.

Persuaded Kiki to stay - that's the third time she's pinged me.

My town spawned its third jacob's ladder! Pretty surprised because I've only been playing for a month, thought I was ages away from perfect town status until I randomly found a jacob's ladder a few days ago. Feeling very blessed.

Back