• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Just got Fang to request the stone tablet, so now I have all the PWPs that can be requested by any personality.

- Organized my town a bit today and added some flowers, fruit trees, and paths
- Got some furniture customized at re-tail
- Organized my storage and sold items I never used
- Donated some bugs and fossils to the museum

:D

Just got Fang to request the stone tablet, so now I have all the PWPs that can be requested by any personality.

Awwww!!!! Congrats!!! It must feel like an accomplishment!

Apollo just walked up to me randomly last night and requested the Zen Bench. I think I have one more PWP request to go in my oldest town - the illuminated arch - I had two peppies but now just one. I'm so excited!

Thank you! Although, I wasn't too clear when explaining, I just meant the kinds of PWPs that any villager can request, no matter which personality they are, like the stone tablet or the lighthouse. It's still good to get those all out the way, so I can hunt for more specific ones.

Today, I unlocked the qr code machine for my second character, and spent hours going ham on my town with a really pretty water path. I also finally picked a spot for my campground and paid it off- it'll be all set in my town tomorrow and I'm very pleased! I finally got to work on the area around my train station and my plaza, and planted trees and bushes around them both, and planted lots of flowers! My town is really starting to come together and I'm very pleased!

I won the bug off too with 139 points.

I also got a gold badge from Phineas, bug catcher or balloon popper, one of those anyway.

Got Cyrus to customise some more furniture.

Finally completed my clothing catalog and caught my final needed fish- the coelacanth ^^

Finally started working on my alt characters houses and I finished my hotel lobby! I'm gonna post a picture of it in the thread I made about alts soon. :D

Well...

butts.png

Just a stained glass collection.

I completed the HHA theme challenge, and spent two hours putting my rooms back how they were. I had my furniture stored in all 4 Museum rooms.

I finally spawned my second Black Cosmos. Now I can breed them faster. ^_^

I completed the cafe project and I moved villagers out with amiibo card so i could plot reset them where i wanted them to be. Lastly I went to the island and collected beetles and then sold them to retail and used the bells to pay my loan and upgrade my house.

Last edited:
I got Poncho moving in, did my first trade for DLC stuff with folks on here, got my hybrid farm sorted a bit, upgraded my upstairs room to the biggest size, farmed 1mil bells from the island, and got second place in the Bug Off. Busy Day!

Beau just moved in to my town, I upgraded my house again, and I recently built the cafe :D

- learned the last joke from Shrunk, got his jacket

- deflead Kabuki

- commissioned and paid for the Reset centre

- planted my red carnations from father

- had Cyrus customise my last Otoman egg to get the complete set ;)

It's raining! I caught a snail and a coelacanth! (Why was that so much easier than catching a ray, which I still don't have, on the island??)
It's so nice and peaceful at night! I like seeing the villagers with their umbrellas, and Puddles with no umbrella :) I hope the rain restores a bit of my grass.

So, I still can't find my fourth fossil. I feel like I need to hire a squad of fossil hunters.

- Customized furniture in Re-Tail
- Donated a few more fossils to the museum
- Planted a few random flowers
- Planted lots of fruit trees near my camp
- Sold a lot of unused items to make space for new items

c:

Last edited:
Back