What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today I was able to finish my dailies and collect the wheat bundle from Isabelle since it's the Autumn Moon tonight. I collected some MEOW coupons and bought a silver tea pot and a kiddie meal. Plan to buy the sparrows nest from Nat once I collect some more MEOW coupons (He's my RV buddy today). Already my head is filled with new room ideas for all this furniture. I'm beside myself with glee. I really want to make a farm layout now since we have watermelons and corn stalks. Also want to make a bakery...and a restaurant...and a culinary school...and a music academy...and a shopping center...and a *stops self* You get the picture. :) Have an awesome day everyone!

Today I did my usual dailies and bought a few things from Harv's shop as well as Joan's RV. I earned some MEOW tickets and found a women's business suit at the Abel Sisters. Bought some more candy though I don't need it and watered my breeding flowers. Didn't do much today use of RL but will probably accomplish more tomorrow.

I finished my town finally, got all the PWPs I needed and built them, finished trampling down my natural paths and moved in the final villager I had planned to stick in my town. Set up a shop here on TBT after organizing my town and bringing things over to my cycling/extra town. I got a lot done and now it's 5:36 AM. I plan to do more though! c:

Not too much today, planted some saplings around re-tail and caught a violin beetle for the museum. Will probably head over to the island soon to get some bells!

I found a cute letter from my little brother from a couple years ago.
"happy new year Kyra
DANGIT KEITH sorry Kyra
you know dad by Kyra"

- caught a river fish for my beautiful June
- redecorated my mayor's main room with Jack's spooky set, it's my first Halloween in New Leaf so I'm enjoying collecting a new set, piece by piece
- got a PWP suggestion from Shep, the pyramid

- a couple of days ago I was surprised by Porter suggesting the train upgrade, didn't realise I'd had so many visitors! ;)

I did a bunch of favors for villagers which is kind of rare for me ahaha

I also visited some towns in the dream suite, if that counts~

Finally completed my music collection in Clavicus! After so many Saturdays of forgetting to visit K.K and months of unlucky sales at the Emporium I finally have all the music in the game :D. Also I got the last two gold roses I needed.

In Powtown I got a lot of landscaping done! I just need a few dozen more flowers and a solid idea of what to do for the few bare spots I have left!

I did a little bit of gardening, got a bunch more hybrids and played online with a few people! I haven't had my town long but I'm happy with how it's coming along :D

Accomplished a ton while I was sick these past few days, I managed to finish my "joke book" and upgrade my new house to the size I want it, now I just need to make a list of the stuff I need to fill it and start spooking it out!

Paid off a few loans, bought the gorgeous set from a friend, got a coelacanth finally...

I time-travel so yeah technically a day IRL.

I FINALLY GOT MY SPLATOON PATTERNS! Deleted most of my patterns to make room for it, so worth it!
Also demolished a bunch of pwps I really didnt need, what a waste of money!

Back