What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Planted a few bushes, changed my paths up for fall/winter, paid off the newly requested police station, and sent my villagers some letters!

Shrunk came to me and wanted to open Club LOL. At first I rejected because I wanted to see his reaction but Eventually I got the signatures and gave them to him. A new store besides the able sisters is also in construction.

Planted a ton more flowers and clovers. Reorganized some of the existing flowers. Paid off some upgrades and started more house upgrades for side characters. Got some wallpapers I need for one side character's house and applied those. Updated my dream address. Did some villager requests. Moved out Winnie in third town. Got some needed furniture ordered from catalog and went through mail on all characters.
That's about it. The flowers and clovers took most of my time today.

Thanks to many users here, I got 80% of my landscaping done! I can't wait to show everyone once I get my DA out, but now I need to focus on the PWPs. Can't wait to spend many hours doing the cliff diving trick lmao

Sharing again to say I made an orchard and added more paths & a bench! I also lined more of my paths with flowers, bamboo, and bushes. I also planted more trees around my campsite so it will look more foresty now. I also got the windmill pwp from Shari finally!! Thanks to trading I now have more bushes and saplings to work with so tomorrow I'm going to continue doing that along with placing the windmill.

Passed my first Gracie check. I swear she always do Modern on the first one, at least always for me throughout the years! Good thing I had those shades and a dress I could pair up lol

t89bx2F.jpg
I got Halow'en's first villager pic from Hans(aka Bumble the Abominable Snow Monster).I have yeti to receive pics from anybody else in town.

Finally got Flurry out, made room and now Canberra's moving in now, very excited to finally get her back after 2? 3? years

I finally got the golden shovel for the first time! Now I just need the net and rod to complete the whole set, and I'm fairly close with completing my encyclopedia as well. Just need to get more summer bugs and fish :D

Dug up all the fossils, watered my blue roses to help them grow, make 20k at retail, learned a new joke from dr.shrunk, organized my house again, organized flowers, completed my meow coupon tasks, bought all the bushes & sapling from leif and ordered an outfit of each style for gracie's check up

finally got Winnie's picture! and it's the first time I've received a villager's pic from the mail, too ;v;)b (not counting farewell letters of course)

Last edited:
I reset my town two nights ago without selling my town, so I've been slowly building up again. I just got my approval rating tonight & Marshal moved in randomly; my house has been built and I'm starting the landscaping process already!

I'm also working on a full catalog this time around, so I've been purchasing everything in the stores daily. Things are going well.

I got a new 3DS so I was finally able to get all the extra stuff from my old town, moved over to my new town!

Today I cleaned up around town and did a few tasks. I went to the island to slowly build up my bug and fish collection for decorative purposes. I dug up my fossils, hit rocks, and planned out the interior for a few of my houses. I successfully built a snowman today unlike yesterday and got a bingo card as well as my first number. It's been so long since I experienced winter in this game that I forgot that every character doesn't get a bingo card from the same snowman. Lastly, I watered flowers for breeding purposes and searched among my fossils for the last bone I need to make a model. All in all, productive, yet short day.

Built my fifth snowman, and just like the other four, he vanished next time I loaded the game.
He wasn't next to anything.
I even got a snowman wall in the mail from the non-existant snowman. o_O

I reset my town and started anew today! Accomplished quite a bit for the first day actually. I planted some more pear trees, planted the peaches Isabelle gave me, paid off my tent loan, donated quite a few fish to the museum and a few bugs as well, dug up 3 of the fossils (couldn't find the fourth), got the gem and money rock (all 8 bags!) and made some custom stepping stones. :) I watered some tulips and cosmos to make some hybrids for tomorrow too.

Back