• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today I was able to finish my dailies and collect the wheat bundle from Isabelle since it's the Autumn Moon tonight. I collected some MEOW coupons and bought a silver tea pot and a kiddie meal. Plan to buy the sparrows nest from Nat once I collect some more MEOW coupons (He's my RV buddy today). Already my head is filled with new room ideas for all this furniture. I'm beside myself with glee. I really want to make a farm layout now since we have watermelons and corn stalks. Also want to make a bakery...and a restaurant...and a culinary school...and a music academy...and a shopping center...and a *stops self* You get the picture. :) Have an awesome day everyone!

Today I did my usual dailies and bought a few things from Harv's shop as well as Joan's RV. I earned some MEOW tickets and found a women's business suit at the Abel Sisters. Bought some more candy though I don't need it and watered my breeding flowers. Didn't do much today use of RL but will probably accomplish more tomorrow.

I finished my town finally, got all the PWPs I needed and built them, finished trampling down my natural paths and moved in the final villager I had planned to stick in my town. Set up a shop here on TBT after organizing my town and bringing things over to my cycling/extra town. I got a lot done and now it's 5:36 AM. I plan to do more though! c:

Not too much today, planted some saplings around re-tail and caught a violin beetle for the museum. Will probably head over to the island soon to get some bells!

I found a cute letter from my little brother from a couple years ago.
"happy new year Kyra
DANGIT KEITH sorry Kyra
you know dad by Kyra"

- caught a river fish for my beautiful June
- redecorated my mayor's main room with Jack's spooky set, it's my first Halloween in New Leaf so I'm enjoying collecting a new set, piece by piece
- got a PWP suggestion from Shep, the pyramid

- a couple of days ago I was surprised by Porter suggesting the train upgrade, didn't realise I'd had so many visitors! ;)

did 3 trades with tbt users today!! also i planted some bushes and rearranged daishou's basement.

I did a bunch of favors for villagers which is kind of rare for me ahaha

I also visited some towns in the dream suite, if that counts~

Finally completed my music collection in Clavicus! After so many Saturdays of forgetting to visit K.K and months of unlucky sales at the Emporium I finally have all the music in the game :D. Also I got the last two gold roses I needed.

In Powtown I got a lot of landscaping done! I just need a few dozen more flowers and a solid idea of what to do for the few bare spots I have left!

I did a little bit of gardening, got a bunch more hybrids and played online with a few people! I haven't had my town long but I'm happy with how it's coming along :D

Accomplished a ton while I was sick these past few days, I managed to finish my "joke book" and upgrade my new house to the size I want it, now I just need to make a list of the stuff I need to fill it and start spooking it out!

Paid off a few loans, bought the gorgeous set from a friend, got a coelacanth finally...

I time-travel so yeah technically a day IRL.

I FINALLY GOT MY SPLATOON PATTERNS! Deleted most of my patterns to make room for it, so worth it!
Also demolished a bunch of pwps I really didnt need, what a waste of money!

Back