• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I finally got the Golden Shovel! With that, I reorganized my flowers to be less messy, and have been preparing to try again on breeding blue roses from Hybrid Reds.

I finally got the Golden Shovel! With that, I reorganized my flowers to be less messy, and have been preparing to try again on breeding blue roses from Hybrid Reds.

I got it two days ago, and am trying to grow a Bell Tree! ^_^

Good luck with that. All I'm getting are pinks and blacks, while the blue roses are the only flowers that are giving me blue roses.

Dug up all the fossils and gyroids, fixed some parts of my landscaping/ path design and finally updated my dream address.

Good luck with that. All I'm getting are pinks and blacks, while the blue roses are the only flowers that are giving me blue roses.

I'm hearing you - without the shovel, I kept just getting every other color than blue. However, I think I found a different technique to try out to get them.

Today, I've dug up all fossils and gyroids that were in town.
I completed my path a couple days ago, so I'm about halfway through putting flowers around the whole path (idk a better way to describe this, its a bit like a flower border tbh.. anyway) so I've added some more flowers to that.
I went to add a Yield sign, paid that so just waiting on it getting built overnight.
Think I'm gonna plant a few more trees and stuff though, I've only got one little bit where there's a few trees together, I'd quite like more kinda "wooded areas" so think I'm gonna get on to that either tonight or tomorrow.
I'm currently halfway through my design for my first face cut-out standee in the town, don't really know what to make the second one into tbh. First ones a mermaid, think I want a unicorn or something for the other. I'll do that tomorrow though.

My new secondary character got his secret storage so I cleared out all the seasonal sets from the mayor's storage and gave them to the new kid.

The new kid paid off his secret storage, had the home design seminar with Lottie and ordered a new basement.

Both characters fulfilled their daily initiatives and learned new emotions from Shrunk.

Last edited:
My mayor redid her basement and made it into a 'Come Play With Us' room, inspired by The Shining, complete with two blue dolls, dim red lighting, and Hypno K.K. playing in the background.

well, ive finally found a town map with cherrys after about 3 full days of searching.

Cleaned up my town by cutting trees in unwanted spaces in and replanting some more along my paths! I love watching my trees grow! :)

I decided to water everything, as watering one set of flowers to get a hybrid faster, is rubbish.

My Bell tree spawned Bells, and I had some Hybrid Lillies around it.
Thanks to that most annoying new feature where you can shake trees whilst holding something, my Bells were shaken off. :-/

I turned the game off without saving, so 5 hours of work went down the drain.

Fulfilled all daily and weekly initiatives

Ordered a new PWP bench facing the river, paid for it

Helped Katie visit a new town

Planted some new pear trees after Teddy plotted over the existing ones

Deflead Lucky - I suppose I should be grateful I didn't have to worm him too ;)

-Completed a few initiatives.

-Got a Blue Tarp and Daisy Meadow from Saharah.

-Went to the island and caught bugs and fish.

-Fertilized and watered my hybrid red roses.

Greeted new resident Teddy. Planted a garden of orange cosmos and lucky clovers for him because he's orange and wears a shamrock t-shirt.

Went to the island to catch a shark for my daily initiative

Went to Shampoodles to change my eye colour to my own blue-green. It looks like I have cataracts though so I'll be changing them again!

got some landscaping done! it feels like i'm getting nowhere because i keep redoing things but i guess that's progress too. also i think i'm happy with a couple new areas now so that's great.

Not much to be honest... I searched for fossils, went fishing, bought 3 rooms in the upstairs museum and started to put stuff in there to clean up my town because I had quite a lot of stuff on the ground, found the fake and money rock, and watered my flowers. I think that's it, but for some reason it took quite a lot of time.

Spawned some hybrid red roses, put on my wetsuit and planted them on my smaller beach.

Last edited:
Back