What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I started up my second town of Fiore.
DCK2ZlZV0AAisgi.jpg

I sold a ton of cherries to be able to buy a legit painting from Redd, or at least what I'm pretty sure is legit. Then, I gained a bit more to pay off my loan only to find Nook's closed. So, other than interacting with my new villagers that was it.

I got rid of some of my items from my town. It's great that my town is getting less clutter now. And... I helped some one get some in-game bells for bell tree bells.

Last edited:
Finally got round to organizing my Mayor' storage and secret storage. Now to organize the other alt characters and museum exhibits! I need some order in my life lol u.u

One of my villagers suggested the lighthouse so I build it immediately c:
I also paid of my loan again, worked on my paths and organized all of my flowers! Let's hope for some good hybrids tomorrow c:

I caught my first tarantula ever today! I also got loads of PWPs requested, including the Picnic Blanket, Moai Statue, and Lighthouse!

- found a famous mushroom, didn't eat it!

- passed Gracie's third fashion check, I had "flashy" so I wore the Kappa hat, top and pants with Kiki & Lala "cute" socks and shoes, she was impressed!

- found new furniture for Kiki

- caught my first piranha and tarantula, Blathers was shook!

- had Cyrus customise several Monster Hunter pieces for me

- found some orange lilies, planted them around Kiki's house

Today I got one Kiki, and a whole bunch of doohickeys!

Today I set up the water fountain project over by Marshal's house, after the police station got put into place. I wrote 10 letters, one to every one of my villagers (who mostly haven't received any letters from me at all).

Also, I changed Cobb's catchphrase to "braiiins"...

DCa_Sn_Rq_UMAA1pw_Z_1.jpg

Last edited:
I got Marina to move in! Although, she's a weird spot but it's not a place where I'd move her from. Got some fishing and bug catching done, and overall had a pretty nice day! Beautiful ordinance is easily the best for my style, since I love gardening and making hybrids everyday.

I finished plot resetting tangy, I really messed up though and logged into my mayor character before I was finished. Luckily for me she plotted in an OK place, It would've been a nightmare if she plotted where I thought she was going to. I'll be more careful when mindlessly spamming "A" next time!

I passed my second Gracie fashion check today! I've had 2 in about a week, I feel very lucky. My villagers and I celebrated the installation of the wind turbine, and I finally spent some time landscaping a huge flower field around it. In the next few days I'll start up an apple/cherry/pear orchard there too. Also added the arowana and giant snakehead to my museum.

Back