What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I purchased a bunch of stuff from my catalog in order to complete rooms in my house. C: They are coming along great!

Moved in Beau (he's picked a beautiful spot just by the start of the waterfall), had Flurry over for a visit, completed all my daily and weekly initiatives, gave Shep a peach, found Whitney for Kabuki and rearranged my roses for breeding.

completed the last of my three emotion jokebooks...I became very fond of Shrunk as a character in the process.

Introduced myself to Beau, did both daily initiatives, found a piece of furniture for Butch, gave Stitches a sassy new catchphrase and got a present from the post office for having 5 million in savings.

Watered all my flowers, introduced myself to a new villager, and saved annalisa from falling into a pitfall trap

I actually remembered to water my flowers. I'm kind of a bleh stage for the game where I don't want to do much.

I finally cleared out my entire museum and moved the items that were there, to my drawers. It feels so nice having them at an easier access.

I was able to finish a petition for Fang. He wanted to petition something called Restoring Nostalgia. ^.^ It took quite a while to get it done... The signature thread was practically dead, so I probably won't be using it anymore to get some signatures. It seems that making my own thread for signatures was a bit more effective to get the job done.

I also helped Marshall decorate his home. He wanted to replace his cactus with something, so I bought him a plant to replace that cactus. In return... He gave me a dentist's chair. Didn't need it though.

Another thing I did was help Anchovy deliver something to Jitters. I made the delivery to Jitters and he no longer needed the package. He tried to sell it to me, but I refused it because I didn't have any bells with me. Forgot what he was trying to sell me though. Went back to Anchovy and told him what happened.

Lastly, I found a lost item and searched all over town to find the owner. It turns out the owner of the items was Jitters. I assumed it was Tammy, but I was proven wrong.

I redecorated my main ground floor room for summer, had a visit from Kiki, visited Stitches, worked at the Roost, learned the gleeful emotion, traded some saplings, planted some new hybrids and finally joined Club Tortimer.

Busy day!
;)

I'm about to het the last two Villagers i want, Rolf and Kyle.

Celebrated the new floral clock
Received a golden watering can from Isabelle (yay!)
Donated to get the hammock PWP
Updated at the Dream Suite
Spent enough at Timmy & Tommy's and Leif's to get them both to upgrade
Did both daily achievements
Re-arranged top floor
Cleared out some unused orderables from storage
Watered flowers I'm trying to breed with my lovely new watering can
;)

Got a new floral clock
Watered my flowers with my new silver watering can
Cought some fish
Added some paths to my town and planted some saplings to make the town more to my taste :)

Haven't played yet today, but yesterday in the game Moose moved out and I got one of my dream villagers, Fauna.
I cleaned up my town and planted cherries and oranges, finally completing my collection of all the fruits in the game
Though I was sad that I did something stupid causing myself to lose most of my flowers, some users on the forum gave me carnations and hybrids so now my town is starting to get flowers again
Halfway there to completing the towns police station
Deposited a good amount of bells bells into my villagers ABD
Made a good amount off of selling bugs to Reese

Back