What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

The Emporium on Main Street and a Windmill in town.

I also made my own paths today!

WVW69kYaMn8RH-DgyG

I needed stone paths that were getting slightly overgrown but couldn't find the exact look, just similar things to what I wanted. So I spent too long making these. There will probably be some tweaking, still, but I'm kind of glad I went for it.

This morning I caught my first tarantula this season. I spotted the bugger was way over the other side of the river so I had to quickly go all the way to the bridge and catch him before for he got away/went into the river. Luckily I got him in time!

I also got one of my neighbors to plot her house to one of the spot I wanted. All the mats and PWP's made life easier! Hopefully I can make that small town I always dream of. :D

19073732_1544005662278674_721790841_n.jpg

yesterday i decided to start breeding flowers! i've never done it before so i looked up some tutorials/info, and when i woke up this morning to check on my town, i already had a pink rose! im really excited

I plot resetted to get Marshal's house in (finally) the right place. Took forever, but I'm incredibly pleased with the result :blush:

Well, I paid off the first loan to turn my home into a tent and tted a little just to get that first villager after your starting ones in. After resetting a bit Marshal moved in right across the river from my home. Then, I made a prodesign dress.

-caught a Coelecanth
-caught a shark
-saw a tarantula for the first time in any AC game (I usually don't play in summer for some reason...)
-caught said tarantula!
-joined Club Tortimer

Though it's still only 11:30 am, I've done a lot! T.I.Y. opened in my town today, and I just got beans from Harvey. Marshal plotted his house two days ago, and yesterday he was busy unpacking, but today I see him around town and it's just the cutest! I plot resetted so his house was near Ruby's, and the two little white fluffers keep hanging around each other :')

After more than 3 years of playing this game, I finally came across the pink wetsuit. I did a bunch of tours and got 3 of them :eek:

I've been landscaping all day. Planting trees, breeding flowers, building PWPs. Very exhausting work but I'm pleased with how my town is progressing.

I've started to decorate my two houses today. Also took out some stuff from my storage. Though... I had to place all those items all over my town. Soon I will be working on selling or trading those items away. I have purchased the museum rooms and will be decorating them eventually.

I got Merengue to move in from campsite TUT I was really busy studying Japanese so I didn't get much more done but oh dear lordy the rush I got when I saw her, goodness...

- Picked up the yellow aloha t-shirt from the island.
- Passed Gracie's second fashion review.
- Got a badge from Phineas.
- Picked out some furniture for Butch.
- Attended the opening ceremony for the fence PWP, put flowers inside it.

;)

- Moved some flowers around, got a new space for my purple roses
- Caught some new fish for the museum
- Cleaned out my storage some
- Planted some bushes
- Found a gem rock
- Bought some red hibiscus from the island
- Finished my paths FINALLY

Got Mira to move in with no plot reset trouble. That's 3 down!

Last edited:
Back