• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I got Marshal to move out! Now all I have to do is get Tank to leave (he just moved in and plotted his stupid house right where I was gonna put a little forest area ;_; devastating)

• Passed my 4th Gracie's Fashion Check! Hopefully this means I'll be getting T&T Emporium soon.
  • Spawned 3 orange cosmos. Now I'm working on black cosmos
  • Bought the Modern House architectural style from Nook's Homes.

6 villagers plotted... 4 more to go! >:]

- went to the island, went on some tours and stocked up on red hibiscus starts

- planted hibiscus around the town hall and some pink hydrangeas around town

- caught a coelacanth for my daily initiative

- went to club Tortimer and got attacked with axes by children

I payed off my upgrade home loan in Fiore and finally got a coelcanth.

In Lytestream I began a new town today and payed off two home loans due to starting up two characters during this first day.

Last edited:
It was POURING all day long in Nowhere, so I got to enjoy the rainy music in town. Walker suggested the camping cot, so I think I'll start working on landscaping the campsite area soon. Built the third bridge in town. Found the buried fossil that was too tricky to find yesterday and dug that up. Started decorating the basement of the mayor's house. Got stung by several bees.

Nothing.

Isabelle closed MY town hall for yet another, pointless 'holiday'. :-|

Received a badge from Phineas. Dig up the fossils and removed the flowers that villagers plant randomly. Further checked on my villagers to see if they did not want to move.

Well, now yesterday not today. This is all in the town of Fiore.
- Sold my 70 turnips
- Tried to catch a tarantula, finding I was more brave trying to catch them in the daylight, only to get stung by missing with my net.
- Caught some bugs on the island including three golden stags only to come back and retail to be closed. But I donated a lot to my museum
- Got not one but two real paintings from Shep for free, was originally going to me 7K each but he just gave them to me. Then, I turned them into the museum.

Last edited:
Dug up fossils and went to the island to escape the neverending whining for perfect fruit. :-|

Passed my fourth Gracie Fashion Check! Category was Rock 'n Roll so I served Metroid realness with the fortune cookie Varia outfit and Samus mask.

Hopefully T.I.Y. has their sale tomorrow, then closes for the upgrade. I can't wait for the emporium!

Fixed my plot reset issue. Tried changing the date of my 3DS system back one day and to my surprise, it worked! Now I have my last two villagers and I will finally be done!

Nothing, because I am stuck with Katie and today is the day one of my amiibo's moves! :(

- Redid my town's path!
- Did some more landscaping, and managed to get my favorite dreamie to move in! (Flurry!)
- Landscaped lots!
- Got every one of Shrunk's emotions finally, I've been wanting them back ever since I restarted my first town ever ;w;

I've gotten a couple of my dream villagers today. I've gotten Mitzi and Rosie to replace Cally and Hazel.

Back